This is the Message Centre for Tango

Me being boring!

Post 1

Tango

I wrote this entry because i am boring and don't know what to write.
I am writing this Message so none of you can be the first!! I am selfish or what?

Me being boring!

Post 2

Jammm

Hahaha ... well hi Thomas ... I hope me being second to sign youur page still counts ... even though I was beaten by YOU. Hope this posting helps to keep your sanity ! ... but then again who is 'sane' !!! (you can visit my page as well ... hahaha you have my 'permission')

Me being boring!

Post 3

Dolphin Girl: Patron Saint of Incoherent Ramblings; Keeper of Flutes and Singing Watches

Hey
I saw your message in the new users forum and figured as obviously it would hardly be humane to let you lose your towel I would talk to you although in return I would appreciate it if you looked at my page! (Not hinting anything there of course!!)
Cheer up chuck

Me being boring!

Post 4

Digby, a dog that barks.

darn people spoke to you I was hoping to witness you decay into insanity. oh well

First Contact

Post 5

Researcher 26444 Fenchurch

Hello Tango, I've got a mission for you because you seem smart - how do you add images and clickable links to these pages? Please look at my home page.

First Contact

Post 6

Tango

I might know how to add links and but not pics. You will need to use HTML.

type: *A HREF="(URL for web site)>(what you want to be clicked on)** */A**

where * is < and ** is > (i could not type <'s and >'s because it would make a link!)

hope this helps

Me being boring!

Post 7

Just Bob aka Robert Thompson, plugging my film blog cinemainferno-blog.blogspot.co.uk

Aha, I spring a reply on your selfishness!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tango

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more