A Conversation for The Aces' Home Page

wow..

Post 1

Andy

Check out the newbie list smiley - biggrin so far so good

wow..

Post 2

Vip

Isn't it a breath of fresh air compared to the old one? smiley - biggrin There's still the multiple accounts thingy going on but it's so nice to have it back again.

smiley - fairy

wow..

Post 3

Vip

I went through and left quick messages to all the multiple accounts. It was a bit pointless because I know nobody will ever log into them but that way the list is beautifully clear.

And now we know how many people are signing on. And isn't it really nice not having to use the bookmark thread any more??

smiley - somersaultsmiley - boingsmiley - biggrin

smiley - fairy

wow..

Post 4

Andy

It is nice not having to do it I might do it a couple of times out of habit like smiley - biggrin

So are we getting good numbers signing up then I hope we are “sticky“ enough to keep them around

wow..

Post 5

Vip

I saw at least 20 sign up today (not including those multiples). Of those almost none had updated their Spaces, but at least we know they signed up to us and now 606! smiley - biggrin

smiley - fairy

wow..

Post 6

Andy

I have had one reply so far to tell me they was old hand smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more