A Conversation for The Aces' Home Page

Hi I'm Alex Egg

Post 1

Alex Egg

How are all you Aces. I saw you on the front page. What do you do here? Is it good. I was here ages ago and went away again...

Hi I'm Alex Egg

Post 2

Zozzie Dolittle

Hello Alex. I'm not an ACE, but another newbie, Zozzie. Thought I would say hello anyway! Where did you go when you went away?

Hi I'm Alex Egg

Post 3

Demon Drawer

Hi Alex. More or less anything happens around here, use the search facility and you'll find all sort of clubs and discussions going on on almost every concieveable entry on earth. Plus you can let the world know what you know by writting an article, and still have time to relax on the beach or one of the drinking, food or leisure complexes around. Any further questions just feel free to ask.

PS Welcome back

DD smiley - smiley

Hi I'm Alex Egg

Post 4

BuskingBob

Hi Alex Egg, welcome to H2G2. There are a lot of fun things happening here, including a virtual donut stall! No doubt you will find them all in good time; try using the search option at the top of the page. The role of the ACEs is to help make H2G2 fun, and to help others. If you have ideas for articles, for instance, and don't have time to research it, let the ACES know. Of course, the FUN FUN thing is to research an article of your own and get it approved!

Hi I'm Alex Egg

Post 5

Bruce

Hi Alex
Long time no type - I think I've "spoken" to your mum recently though smiley - winkeye

;^)#

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more