This is the Message Centre for Courtesy38

Return Visit

Post 1

J'au-æmne

Thanks for stopping by my page [it's nice to know that now someone else has read it!]smiley - smiley
I can so agree with you with the courtesy thing. One of my ambitions is to make *everyone* happy, and being polite, pleasant and courteous is *definitely* the way forward.
Joanna smiley - fish

Agreed

Post 2

Fate Amenable To Change

What the world needs is definitly more courtesy.
But what on earth is Honky Tonk music?

Agreed

Post 3

Courtesy38

Thanks for stopping by.

Honky Tonk music is that especially bad type of Country Music in which the singers usually lose their house, cat, dog, truck, wife, girlfriend, and everything else. It's the Country Music that makes you want to put a bullet in your head smiley - smiley

Courtesy

Agreed

Post 4

Fate Amenable To Change

Oh that stuff.. the country songs with the incredibly groovey lyrics like.. When you leave me walk out backwards so I think you're coming in... or Why don't you love me like you used to do how come you treat me like a one eyed Jew.. ? That stuff is hilarious! smiley - smiley

Agreed

Post 5

Courtesy38

You got it. Lyrics like:

I don't care if it rains or freezes as long as I've got my great big plastic Jesus ... sittin' on the dashboard of my car smiley - smiley

and of course, the ever popular:

Drop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of life smiley - smiley

I agree that the lyrics by themselves are funny, however listening to the entire song to get the one or two cool lyrics boarders on masochism smiley - smiley

Courtesy

Agreed

Post 6

Fate Amenable To Change

You have a point smiley - smiley

Agreed

Post 7

Courtesy38

smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

*I will not say anything bad*

smiley - smiley

Courtesy

Agreed

Post 8

Freedom

A joke I heard in High School in Louisiana:

What do you get if you play a country song backwards?

First, your dog comes back.

Then you get your car back.

Then you get your house back.

And, finally, your wife comes back.

smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Agreed

Post 9

Courtesy38

Yep ... that's the idea of Honky Tonk smiley - smiley

That's why I stay away smiley - smiley

Courtesy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Courtesy38

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more