This is the Message Centre for Kim

Confusion...

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

...being inspired by me? Wow, hadn't thought of it that way...smiley - bigeyes

For a fuller explanation of 'Muse of Confusion' see:
http://www.h2g2.com/A451801

The nicest thing about Musing is that I never have to pretend to understand when I don't - I just state I'm confused, exercising my Musehood... but I've noticed I've sometimes managed to +confuse+ others as well, not only myself... guess that's part of my mission...smiley - tongueout

Confusion...

Post 2

Kim

Sounds like you are doing sterling work in your musehood. Keep up the good work! smiley - smiley

Kim.

P.S. Watch this fish smiley - hsif ...

Confusion...

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

*noticing h2g2 finally back to usual loading-speed* <>< ...??? Are you trying to +confuse+ me?;-) Must have been a temporary slow-down There's a Halloween Party going on at: http://www.h2g2.com/F52920?thread=84645&latest=1 See you there?

Confusion...

Post 4

Kim

Get it now? The confusion magically evaporates like a, well, like an unwanted smiley - ghost I guess...

Confusion...

Post 5

Titania (gone for lunch)

OK, get it - wow, these new smileys are really cool, but it IS difficult to refrain from using them a LOT... smiley - fairy

Confusion...

Post 6

Titania (gone for lunch)

Greetings, oh Knight in shining Armour! Hmmmm, I was wondering if you could advice me on best forum for this plead to reach the right people? Please? http://www.h2g2.com/F20473?thread=87767&post=714996

Confusion...

Post 7

Kim

Greetings Fair Lady, though I have to admit I haven't been polishing my armour as much as I should lately...

I think the conversation is probably in the right place, although you might want to link to it from the feedback forum too. However, I have to say that extra smileys are a very unlikely thing in the short term - we did a whole bunch of them at once like this because if we keep doing little requests here and there it would take up all our time and not leave us time for adding other cool features to the site. However, if you want to petition a particular person you should really talk to Peta (http://www.h2g2.com/U24) about it. Sorry I can't be more help!

Wandering off, in tarnished armour and trailing ragged plume behind him...

Kim.

INVITATION!

Post 8

Titania (gone for lunch)

...to all you hard-working heroes at the h2g2 support!smiley - fairy

- - - - - - - - - - -
Scandinavian Meet Up in Stockholm on December 16th!
http://www.h2g2.com/A443152
- - - - - - - - - - -

Would you please forward that to everyone? Please? *desperately trying to get more than four persons to come to the Meet Up*
Thank you! smiley - smooch

INVITATION!

Post 9

Titania (gone for lunch)

...AND heroines - of course!smiley - rose

INVITATION!

Post 10

Kim

Many thanks for the invitation, you are most gracious you highness!

I shall mention it to others in the team - I am going to be in Prague for a week until the 13th, so I doubt if I could make a trip to Stockholm as well. Shame though as I am sure it is a lovely city to visit. Best of luck getting as many to meet up as you can!

Kim.

INVITATION!

Post 11

Titania (gone for lunch)

*floating in - again*

Pssst! Kim! Would you happen to know who's behind User no.12 - Santa? People have already started dropping in, and it would be nice if someone responded....(yes, me, among others...)smiley - smiley

...and I brought you a bottle of metal polish so that you can make your armour shine brightly for Christmas...smiley - star

INVITATION!

Post 12

Kim

Shame on you Titania - you of all people should know how busy Santa is at this time of year, even with all the elves you so kindly spare to help him make the toys. I'm sure however he will find the time soon enough to drop by and check out his h2g2 account and reply to those eager researchers.

Thank you muchly for the polish by the way, I'm sure to be needing to keep myself bright and shiny for the festive season and my usual supplier often experiences delays in the run-up to christmas. I shall give myself a good buffing before my flight to Prague tomorrow... smiley - smiley

Cheers,

Kim.

INVITATION!

Post 13

$u$

Hi Kim.smiley - smiley

I bet Prague was fabulous. Did you take some piccies? That'd be a fantastic photo assignment.smiley - magic

So Santa is on h2g2 now then?! Only the best people come here!smiley - winkeye Guess I'd better start writing my list early, to be sure of getting a reply.smiley - santa

Right then...

1 - A job as h2g2's first roving photographer (no distance too far; no expenses account too generous)smiley - winkeye

2 - A digital SLR camera, so I can beam all those lovely photos straight back to h2g2smiley - biggrin

3 - Loads more lenses and bits for my current Nikon

4 - And the complete X Files series on DVD or video

I'll add a few more later, and post it to Santa in time for Xmas.smiley - smiley

~A~

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kim

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more