A Conversation for "Simply Unbelieveable" Roommate Stories

Well...

Post 1

C

My older sister (no, not that one - I have LOTS of sisters) had a roommate who spooked her. But then one day in a home-economics course (do they still do that in college nowadays - it was the roommate's major or something) the roommate knocked the iron off the ironing board. But no problem-o - she caught it before it hit the ground - with her bare hands! So she stopped being my sister's roommate.

Oh and one of mine once - well, the background is that only the living room had air-conditioning and it was HOT. And I kind of was sleeping there on the couch as usual, with like just a sheet. And I woke up and she had brought home multiple guy friends who were sitting there watching me and she was not even there! Grrrrr!

But my worst roommate stories involve the kind that were not supposed to be roommates at all. They come to stay for a few days, you know. And they stay. And they stay. And they contribute NO money. And they eat everything in site. And when you come home from work they're sitting on the couch watching TV. And then they actually want to press charges just cause you kind of lost it and kind of assaulted them.

Well...

Post 2

Amanda

Ohmygosh, that happened to you too? smiley - winkeye Well, I never "actually" assaulted anyone, but still... I never knew you had it in ya, C! smiley - winkeye

When I was living in the dorms at college, my dorm-mate decided that I should have the top bunk because...well, I'm not sure why. But it sounded good to her at the time. Anyway, I'm famous for my sleep disorders. Really. I walk, I talk, I put on full-scale productions in my sleep. And the top bunk was stuffy and uncomfortable and generally just added kindling to my already smouldering sleep problem.

I came home from class one day and crashed. It was around 4pm. I woke up at 10pm to find about 15 students on the floor of my dormroom, laughing hysterically. Apparently they'd been playing a game - "Make Amanda Talk In Her Sleep"! Headed by none other than my own faithful roommate. I'll tell ya, nothing is more offputting than waking up in mid-sentance to an audience. You know, when you're not quite sure if you're still asleep or not? It's not one of my favorite memories, I'll just say that. smiley - winkeye

Well...

Post 3

Researcher 229997

that is grose i feel bad for you i would get a new roommate if that ever happened to me well good luck

Well...

Post 4

Researcher 229997

that is grose i feel bad for you i would get a new roommate if that ever happened to me agian. i had a similar experince i just got out of biology class when i got back to my room and okay my roommate was asleep and so i went to bed just to wake up about an hour later by someone banging on my door and when i answered it. It was my roommate and a bunch of his girlfriends laughing because i was standing there naked.

Well...

Post 5

Researcher 229997

that is grose i feel bad for you i would get a new roommate if that ever happened to me agian. i had a similar experince i just got out of biology class when i got back to my room and okay my roommate was asleep and so i went to bed just to wake up about an hour later by someone banging on my door and when i answered it. It was my roommate and a bunch of his girlfriends laughing because i was standing there naked. i was really pissed off and i got into a fight and after i regestered to get a new roommate.

Well...

Post 6

Researcher 229997

that is grose i feel bad for you i would get a new roommate if that ever happened to me agian. i had a similar experince i just got out of biology class when i got back to my room and okay my roommate was asleep and so i went to bed just to wake up about an hour later by someone banging on my door and when i answered it. It was my roommate and a bunch of his girlfriends laughing because i was standing there naked. i was really pissed off and i got into a fight and after i regestered to get a new roommate. Shortly after that i got a new roommate. So good luck!!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more