~/o That Total Madness Coffee ~/o
~/o Should get my feet back off the ground ~/o
-B-
*even Bumblebee wonders what went on right now*

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 103

Bluebottle

How many floats are there?
So far, I've seen the Aroma Cafe one, Peregrin's smiley one and the Cheese's ticket office one... How many more are there?

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 104

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

I haven't even seen the Cheese's ticket office one. I've only been given the two. Since it kinda got started in here, maybe we should brainstorm ideas for when to hold the actual parade?

~Irving

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 105

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Um, I have one, maybe two commissions just in, Irv, and would need a week to do them. One of them may be fairly demanding, but not with as many individual portraits as the Aroma Cafe. But details are still in negotiation, y'see, so I'm not sure when I would be starting.

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 106

Bluebottle

So far, I feel a little intimidated by them smiley - sadface

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 107

Don't fret, Bluebottle! It's not like it's a contest with a poll at the bottom: Vote for a Float.

Unless you guys think that's a good idea?

~Irving

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 108

I don't think it would be a good idea, mainly because it would be impossible -- comparing apples and oranges, so to speak. As it is I'll be feeling the pressure of trying to match the quality of one float with another, even though the content and style might be quite different. In retrospect, glad I haven't said who else I might consult for.

I'm sure all the floats will be colorful and fun, or funny....

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 109

Afgncaap5

It doesn't do any good trying to outdo yourself. In the end, you always look up and see that you have another goal to reach, this one higher than the last. It makes life worht living, but it sure takes a lot of work!smiley - smiley

Doctor John-Penalty card for explaining a rule of Mao!

*Grins*

I've been waiting . . . gosh, hours to say that! Last time I played was about six hours ago.smiley - smiley

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 110

In case you hadn't noticed, there's a new church on site, the Church of the Electric Cross, and God Almighty has been holding confession at http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=34038&thread=40830 .

He is very, very prolix. I suppose they all are. But Irv, he says I was switched at birth! I didn't ask, he just came out with it!

*unnerved* I think I need some tea...

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 111

Switched with whom? Are you sure you're you?

~Irving

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 112

GreeboTCat

Me is me... me knows this as me looked in a mirror and noticed how much more cuter me is today than me was yesterday... ~grin~

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 113

BluesSlider

*BS wanders in to get a fresh double espresso as the coffee Irv kindly delivered to the donut stall has gone cold smiley - sadface*

Hey, Greebo, haven't seen you in a while, can I get you some milk?

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 114

Well, as I provide coffee (coulda sworn that was the majic stuff that keeps itself hot!) to the Doughnut Stall, I do have a small selection of doughnuts here... but don't tell Greebo, or the selection will be even smaller!

~Irving

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 115

Demon Drawer

Greebo even managed to sniff out my secret stash while I was a greeting a newbie earlier. smiley - sadface

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 116

Ha! At least she didn't find MY stash, which I keep right... hey, where'd they go?

~Irving

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 117

Demon Drawer

Do I see a mischievious grin in the air?

Such is Sparkly Water

Post 118

The thread, once again, is too long. While you all are moving to the next thread, I'll clean all the filters and such.

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?thread=44193&forum=26140

Hey! New forrest thread!

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?thread=44194&forum=26140

Key: Complain about this post