This is the Message Centre for Roasted Amoeba

Raw toast

Post 61

Bluebottle

Is bread made out of cheese more than fish and roasted amoebas?

Raw toast

Post 62

Roasted Amoeba

As Jenny pointed out, Bread is made out of Toast and as everybody who has ever read "The AA Guide to Hedgehogs" knows, Toast comes primarily from Cheese. So, yes, I guess Bread is made out of Cheese.

Raw toast

Post 63

Bluebottle

I thought as much.

Raw toast

Post 64

GreeboTCat

Watch out.. watch out ... there's a Greebo about...

Be it bread or cheese... doughnuts are the only things to make me say please... ~grin~

Raw toast

Post 65

Roasted Amoeba

Are you a poet? smiley - smiley

Raw toast

Post 66

Bluebottle

Or a Greebo?
Or both?

Raw toast

Post 67

Roasted Amoeba

Or neither?

Raw toast

Post 68

Bluebottle

Or something we haven't considered?

Raw toast

Post 69

Venus in Blue

I don't understand

Raw toast

Post 70

GreeboTCat

To understand a Greebo... you have to understand life... which is complicated and just slightly odd... so don't try to understand... just respond with you heart... ~smile~

Me has been known to bring people close to tears with my poetry... ~sad smile~... and my singing has brought strong men to their knee's... ~nodding head wistfully~

But my smile.. has launched a thousand ships... Hmmm... ~mischevious grin~... odd that they were all heading away from it!!!... Maybe that is something to ponder...

Raw toast

Post 71

Roasted Amoeba

However, if those ships keep going long enough, they'll eventually come back to you... maybe that's something to ponder. Or maybe not. I don't know. smiley - smiley

Raw toast

Post 72

GreeboTCat

But how long must I wait?

Raw toast

Post 73

Bluebottle

As long as it takes. No more, never less.

Raw toast

Post 74

GreeboTCat

~Greebo settles down to wait... legs folded... eyes closing... snoring gently~

Raw toast

Post 75

Roasted Amoeba

There's a rumour going round that the ships are arriving back from their travels sometime this evening... smiley - smiley

Raw toast

Post 76

Bluebottle

Really? Well, that's very good timing. Just in time for, erm, H2G2ing.

Raw toast

Post 77

Roasted Amoeba

And, after all, the sole purpose of all well-built ships, at least the ones that know their plaice (ouch!), is to H2G2 smiley - smiley

Raw toast

Post 78

Bluebottle

As Third Assistent Engineer would tell you smiley - smiley

Raw toast

Post 79

GreeboTCat

~opening one sleepy eye~ ... Are they my ships... or just ships that pass in the night?

Raw toast

Post 80

Roasted Amoeba

They're your ships! Wake up! Wake up! You don't want to miss them! 1000 ships that you launched all that time ago are finally coming home...

smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post