This is the Message Centre for Afgncaap5

Procedural Progress

Post 1

Afgncaap5

Well, after misplacing my login information due to a nearly two-year stretch where I didn't have my own Internet and a shuffling about of three computers that happened almost *immediately* after h2g2 left the BBC's management, I've logged back in thanks to the work of the h2g2 staff. (Thanks again!)

This whole thing shouldn't have taken so long, of course. I have only myself to blame. If there's one thing I've learned about myself, though, it's that when there's a simple solution that involves more than two quick steps I get ridiculously flustered. By my count, this particular simple solution involved three steps, so naturally it took over a year of Internet access for me to figure it out.

All is well, though. I seem to have created an unintentional tradition wherein my story Three Virellium Coins always takes Winter off. That really wasn't planned, but it seems to be working out that way. If it happens again next year... assuming the story doesn't reach its conclusion before then... we'll know that it's something that I should just embrace, I think.

Procedural Progress

Post 2

tartaronne

I've had excellent help getting into this place again during the weekend. smiley - smiley

Procedural Progress

Post 3

broelan

Nice to see you about, and welcome back! I had just popped by your page within the last couple of weeks to see if you were still around, I've been seeing lots of familiar monikers since I returned a couple of months ago.

Hope things are well with you!

Procedural Progress

Post 4

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Good to see you Affy!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Afgncaap5

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more