This is the Message Centre for wildflowerblue

ACE's welcome wildflowerrblue!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm one of the assistant community editors or <./>ACEs</.> here. We greet newbies like yourself & help you adjust to your new surroundings/settle in. My colleague Feisor has compiled a comprehensive list of Hints & Links designed to facilitate that. So take your time-as your schedule permits-looking over that & referring back to it from time to time. I think you'll find this a friendly & informative community to be apart of. If you have a question or anything feel free to leave me a message by using the 'Reply' button, alright. TTFN & I suppose see you around, so to speak!*waves*

Post 2

wildflowerblue

Thanks for the welcome.smiley - smiley Sorry so late geting back. Time flies for me fall- winter. Love the site. smiley - cheers I'll continue to investigate. Thanks!smiley - biggrin

Post 3

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Oh you're most welcome and don't worry about the delay in getting back to me...I know what you mean. Good to get a replly and I'm glad we've made a favourable impression on you!smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for wildflowerblue

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more