A Conversation for Earth

Boring!

Post 1

Tango

Aren't there more intresting things to say out Earth?

Boring!

Post 2

Mish Prefect

No.
It's just that it's
MOSTLY HARMLESS !
and....
PERFECTLY SAFE !

You're not from round here are you?

Post 3

Morris

And you've never read the Hitch Hikers guide either I bet? You see it's a joke about how much of a dead end the Earth is compare to the rest of the Galaxy that they edited Ford Prefect's (originally fairly long) entry down to those two words. To the constonation of Arthur Dent (his bestest pal). Hence 'Mostly Harmless'! . Aaaah!

Boring!

Post 4

Researcher 26444 Fenchurch

NOT!It is one of the most beautiful planets in the Universe, just check out the woods on a Sunday morning. You may experience a strange sensation of bouncing along, this activity occasionally results in bursts of song...rating *****

You're not from round here are you?

Post 5

Diesle

Your not from round here is a local sying in my area of bradford, a small spot in the middle of this poxy island. The island being an even smaller scab on this war torn planet. Where you from...?

Boring!

Post 6

AndyBrumUK

I dear not ask why you are "bonging" up and down in woods on this small planet of mostly water. Still as you say nice trees!!!

Boring!

Post 7

AndyBrumUK

I cant spell dare, dear. But hay don't panic !!

Boring!

Post 8

Chuckie

Don't worry, there's always witch + wizard school.

yes, I am

Post 9

Beany Heeny

wow- someone else from bradford! You know, in most peoples opinion, Bradford is not really that bad, just if you have never been here before, and you are interested in new look photography museums!! I tell a lie, the new museum is realy quite good, especially the levis ad they play repetativly day in day out. Anyway, where abouts in Bradford are you from? Im from little Horton, well, Wibsey, actually. ( note the irony, out of the whole world of people I could have chosen to talk to, I chose someone who is from B'ford!!)
anyway, adios

Boring!

Post 10

Targo

Hay is anyone here from Romford in Essex?
And does anyone like walking down the middle of the A12 at 5.30am completely drunk out of their heads.
It's great fun but wear water proof shoes otherwise your socks get wet.

yes, I am

Post 11

Diesle

Wibsey you said, so am I well, just of moore ave, (the post code says Great Horton, but I say Wibsey.)It is a small world after all. email me and see if you live next door...!!! [email protected]

yes, I am

Post 12

Mosh

Oh, for crying out loud. First time I visit the site, first entry I check and I find two people who live up the road from me!
I *do* live in Great Horton, but I know where Wibsey is.
Talk about coincidence...

Boring!

Post 13

Bungo

Look up Boring in the Yellow Pages...
It says "see Civil Engineers" (or at least it used to).

I used to have some friends who were Civel Engineers, and I actually have to agree with Yellow Pages' assessment.

Boring!

Post 14

AndyBrumUK

Agreed!!!

Boring!

Post 15

Barbarossa

ooer mrs!

Not Boring!

Post 16

Cannott Spel

When you listen to all of the astronaughts who have been to space the view they get causes them to be in love with the beautiful blue planet. Of all of the reasons we are here it is a miricle. So many things in history has put us in a unique position. Just think 10% of all of the people born are still alive today.
We need to value or planet. Is it the only planet with life?

Not Boring!

Post 17

Breeze

Well that's a pretty difficult question, I would like to believe in aliens but so far there is no evidence for them. Boo hoo... smiley - winkeye

Not Boring!

Post 18

Breeze

I think that it is almost certain that there is "someone out there" - to presume that this planet is the only one with life is staggeringly arrogant.

Not Boring!

Post 19

Breeze

What's even more astonishing is that h2g2 thinks this stuff is being written by someone called Breeze: in fact it is the Grand Zorg from the planet Zlob.

Not Boring!

Post 20

Breeze

So, you can see that there IS intellijent liff out ther, espeshially on the planit zlob.

Key: Complain about this post