A Conversation for Meet the H2G2 Researchers for SETI@home

not listed

Post 1

Delkarnu of House Drakonis

I made the link from my page and am registered in our group, can I be listed now? I'm ranked 35th in our group as of the time of this posting, and it links to my h2g2 site.

not listed

Post 2

GinTonyx - Keeper and Mixer of the Gin and Tonic, Muse of the Lemon Garden.

Me too! I am not that good, yet, but I will keep my computer(s!) on.
BTW: your script seems not to work any more. I got a 401- authorization required error...

-Gin (U160161)

not listed

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I've been contributing for a while now (currently ranked number 15, with 670-odd units to date) under the username "Peet" - any chance of getting my name in the contributor's table? smiley - grovel

(I don't have a link back to you... yet... because I'm not really doing much to my page till the BBC let us upload or otherwise provide our own graphical content.)

not listed

Post 4

shazzPRME

Me too!

Is there life on other planets... or here?

shazz smiley - magic

not listed

Post 5

GreyDesk

I'm not listed either smiley - sadface

2nd Rodent (aka GreyDesk)

not listed

Post 6

Fadookie the Froody- Veggie Poetry@A2248733

Nor me, and I DO have a link at U192271 .
My seti@home listed email is [email protected] (but please don't send me email there, use [email protected] )

-FTFsmiley - donut

not listed

Post 7

Post Team

I have a feeling that The Mummy who edited this fine project is AWOL - and has been for some time, unfortunately! smiley - sadface

Would it be worth mentioning this to The Towers and see if they can hand over the running of the page to someone else? Perhaps an ad at the Community Job Centre would find a willing volunteer! smiley - smiley

shazz smiley - magic

not listed

Post 8

Fadookie the Froody- Veggie Poetry@A2248733

*glances at userspace*

Considering Mummy's last post was two years ago, Mummy has been Mummified. smiley - sadface

-FTFsmiley - donut

not listed

Post 9

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Shazz, I made that very offer to Peta two days after I posted here. Apparently that's been tried before, and the Mummy reappeared and complained...

(F647?thread=173433)

not listed

Post 10

(smiley - aliensmile714 units and counting!smiley - martiansmile)

not listed

Post 11

1000 Units today! smiley - rocketsmiley - biggrinsmiley - aliensmilesmiley - wowsmiley - martiansmilesmiley - oksmiley - ufo

(And I'm still not listed... smiley - wah)

not listed

Post 12

GreyDesk

Hands out smiley - bubbly and smiley - cakesmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more