This is the Message Centre for glitter girl Keeper of the Glowing Glitter and Curator of the Polyester Slacks Museum

Load of Crap.

Post 1

glitter girl Keeper of the Glowing Glitter and Curator of the Polyester Slacks Museum

so my page looks nicer, but my pic is only visible in netscape but in netscape the other pics are off a bit and the text gets mixed up with the images. i don't get that at all. ok, so my HTML skills are rusty and i have limited patience with it, but still.... what a load of crap.

No its not

Post 2

Bald Bloke

Its a lot better than mine smiley - smiley

But that may be due to me being terminally lazysmiley - smiley

PS
your picture also works in IE5.5

No its not

Post 3

glitter girl Keeper of the Glowing Glitter and Curator of the Polyester Slacks Museum

smiley - steam i knew it!! you must be using a pee cee then. cause i have IE 5 for mac. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHH!
oh well, at least MY browser has customized colors to match my imac.
i'm terminally lazy too, but it's really due to a deficiency in moral fiber.
smiley - fairy

No its not

Post 4

Bald Bloke

Yup
Its a cruddy Intel boxsmiley - tongueout and as for custom colours in the browser to match it, a beige browser is just not my cup of smiley - tea.

BTW whats this moral fibre stuff, I don't remember being issued with any smiley - magic

I'm guessing from the spelling that we are on opposite sides of the pond?

Seasons Greetings
Bald Bloke

No its not

Post 5

wintel??? smiley - hangover eeeewwwww!!
i just have a problem owning a computer that reminds me of a bowl of oatmeal with no sugar in it. but then again, all of my computers up to this imac have been beige, but all macs though, and they all were eventually repainted to something more tasteful, like silver.
spelling? smiley - erm ah yes, colours. how i spell it depends on just how many people i want to irritate. but if'n you mean am i a bloody american w**ker, well, yeah, but don't tell anyone. smiley - winkeye
i wasn't sure what that moral fiber was myself, i had to look it up. but after running a few tests, like kicking small kids at the mall and scaring the beegeezus out of people, i determined that i indeed have no moral fiber.
may your eggnog not be bitter and may you wake up still knowing where you are. (or, happy holidays)
smiley - fairy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for glitter girl Keeper of the Glowing Glitter and Curator of the Polyester Slacks Museum

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more