This is the Message Centre for Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Adventuring Inventory

Post 1

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

On my person:

Lightweight mithril like armor.
Short sword, worn on left side
Mini crossbow, worn on right side
Quiver of mini bolts, attached to top right of equipment pack
The Odradek, miniaturized, stored in pouch on chain around my neck.
Equipment pack

In my equipment pack:

Main Pouch (similar to a bag of holding):
Three spare sets of camouflage, (Very chameleon-like. Changes to suit surroundings)
One spare set of boots (Chameleon)
7 pair of socks
Lightweight water resistant jacket (Chameleon)
MREs (Meals Ready to Eat), various flavors
Various tools (hammer, shovel, etc)

Front pocket:
Camouflage makeup
Flashlight
Spare batteries

Adventuring Inventory

Post 2

Blue-Eyed BiPedal BookWorm from Betelgeuse (aka B4[insertpunhere])

smiley - huh
...and this would be for which particular "adventure"?
smiley - elf
B4iblunderintosomeweirdRiftliketransdimensionalwormholesortofthing

Adventuring Inventory

Post 3

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

All of them that occur from within the world of the Atelier.

Adventuring Inventory

Post 4

Blue-Eyed BiPedal BookWorm from Betelgeuse (aka B4[insertpunhere])

smiley - erm
GDZ:
I've been away for a while. Just figured out that Lil is Checking the Linen Closet for some Paint. Sounds like a good start to a strange adventure. I'm going to shower, dress, pack my satchel, and then meet everyone there in just a bit. Since no one's actually stepped into the Rift, it shouldn't be difficult to integrate with the party.
smiley - run
B4aninfiniteimprobabilitymaelstrompullsallthehesitantadventurersintoitsdepths

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more