This is the Message Centre for writer_babe_42

Welcome from your ACE Writer Babe!!

Post 1

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Welcome, welcome, welcome, to the wonderful site of H2G2 (otherwise known as hootoo - you will see this word a lot). I am an <./>ACE</.>, and I'm here to help you settle into your new home smiley - winkeye

H2G2 is a living, breathing guide to Life, the Universe and Everything, and it's something YOU can take part in. You can write entries on all manner of subjects, and if it's something you think would look good in our Edited Guide (where all the best research goes), you can submit it to Peer Review. Take a look at the <./>writing-guidelines</.> for more information on that. smiley - smiley

I've created a little list of links, just for you, so click here <./>A4992357</.> and have a look at them (actually the links are my daughters...but hey!! Hootoo is one big family smiley - biggrin)

If you click on each link, they will take you to parts of hootoo no sane person should ever go alone on this site.....

......but as it seems no one here is sane, it doesn't matter does it!

Have a look around, pop into my personal space and read some conversations that I have on the go at the moment and you will see how things work. Don't be frightened to jump in on conversations, hootooers don't bite (well, some of them do, but I'll steer you well clear of those), just be aware of the thread you are reading and whether or not it is a private conversation between two people.

Remember, if you get lost, shout for help and hopefully I'll be around to give you a helping hand. In case I'm not around, just leave a message here <./>ACE</.> and someone will be with you just as soon as they can. Failing that, just click on MY SPACE on the left hand side of your screen and you'll get back to your personal space.

Remember, I'm here to help. smiley - magic

lil xxx

Post 2

writer_babe_42

thanks a bunch! a lot of people at my school could learn a thing or 2 from nice people like you

Post 3

writer_babe_42

oh also where can i post my lots of random poetry?

Post 4

you are welcome smiley - hug

It depends it the random poetry is your own.. It could go into the the Alternative Writing Studio..or even into the Underguide itself.

Poetry won't be taken into the Edited Guide.. but the best person to ask is Reefgirl, just go to the other thread you started, she gave you some advice in there. If you click on her name it will take you into her Personal Space. Look to the right of the page,and click on "leave a message" she will answer you when she has time.. smiley - smiley

A little patience is require, as we are mainly British, but there are some good <./>ACE</.>s who are American, European or Australasian.. smiley - hug

lil xx
smiley - magic

Post 5

writer_babe_42

yes i am a smarmy American *gasp*...will try to be patient...

Post 6

*giggles*

smiley - magic

Post 7

writer_babe_42

*goes on* i am not a typical american however. i have more than two brain cells, am not overweight, know some Brit words from all the Brit novels i read, and i read about a book a day. so ha, some americans aren't stupid idiots (though most are)

Post 8

I am chatting with some of your compatriots just now, so I know you are not as backward as some would have us think smiley - hugsmiley - winkeye

Post 9

writer_babe_42

hee hee...how old are you by the way? just wondering. i'll tell you how old i am after you tell me

Post 10

If I say my youngest baby is 30 in October.. does that give you an idea?? smiley - blush

Post 11

writer_babe_42

are you serious? cause i'm only 11. wow.

Post 12

I am very serious sweetheart.. the guidelines are, that you should be 16 or over, unless you have parental permission.. smiley - winkeye

My advice would be to let Mum or Dad to see this site and if they are happy, I so will I be. I do know of other youngster of about 14 in here.. smiley - hug

Now if you stay, you must promise me that you won't give any personal details ie your full name, or your address, phone number or even an email address with your full name on it.. Promise? smiley - cuddle

Post 13

writer_babe_42

promise. wow. you are so cool for an adult. i want to be like you when i grow up.

Post 14

aawww shucks!! smiley - blush

Thank you darling.. smiley - hug

Those you are chatting to are friends of mine, they will look after you. If you are worried or unsure about anything, just click onto my name and on the right of the screen is a box *leave a message*.. click on that.. and I will read your message first thing in the morning..Otherwise, look to the left of page and click on "My Space" and you will return to your Personal Space (account page)from there you can start out again on your adventure.

Night sweetheart .. see you tomorrow smiley - cuddle

lil xx
smiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post