This is the Message Centre for Mimyal

Findings

Post 1

Mimyal

It is odd, am I the only one here now, it feels so cold.... Where are the Entries that was posted NOW, or a moment ago... I see only me, I need to try and find someone.

Findings

Post 2

Ormondroyd

Hi there Mymia,
You've probably discovered this for yourself by now, but just in case you don't know: there's a link on the front page, towards the bottom, marked "who's online at the moment". As you might expect, if you click on it a little window appears with a list of everyone who's currently logged on to h2g2. I sometimes just look for a name I haven't seen before and go to their homepage out of curiosity - that's how I found your page! smiley - smiley
By the way, I read your Gothenburg piece, and I can tell you that it's actually surprisingly warm, dry and pleasant in London right now. I'd better go out and enjoy it while it lasts! smiley - fish

Post 3

Mimyal

Oh I know I know, London isn't what it used to be (in Sherlock Holmes books and... I don't know). I live in London at the moment too. I am quite happy as long it lasts. (smile)

I know about smilie faces, but don't feel comfortable with using them.

Thanks for your reply! I am going to be more active in searching this Guide.

Post 4

Ormondroyd

Good idea, Mymla (and apologies for getting your name wrong before). There's lots of serious, interesting stuff in h2g2 and also lots of laughs to be found. I'm particularly fond of the virtual pub, The Forum & Firkin. In fact I think I'll take a look in there now!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mimyal

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more