A Conversation for The Feline and Fiddle

Announcing an Extention... to who knows when

Post 1401

I'm not really here

"And don't expect to have joint custody of your friends."

Gah, that was my worst shock on one break up. It only happened with one though, all other mutual friends stayed mutual with everyone else. I blame.... not going to tell you. smiley - winkeye

Anyhoo, sorry to hear it DD. smiley - cuddle

Post 1402

Mol - on the new tablet

Wish I could help.

Mol

Post 1403

Demon Drawer

Thanks guys. I'm still working on how to write it up on my blog. Unlike here the readership hasn't followed the whole relationship. Many of the readers I now know are fellow Lib dems who I have met in person or will meet in person at some point in the future.

However, I do know there is something in there that can tell them what I'm going through and at the same time to reach a more common thread in what they all face in their daily life.

Both sets of parents were amazing calm and supportive about the whole thing. I think hearing my church elder dad saying 'Don't hit the bottle' which I haven't was probably the most unexpected comment I recieved. But at the same time very much from the heart as he alone knew of my reaction to an earlier broken heart. At least on this occasion even I can see I've matured a lot in the last 10 years.

Post 1404

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more