A Conversation for The Feline and Fiddle

The Snug

Post 1

Bagpuss

*Bagpuss wanders in with his smiley - ale*

Ah, peace and quiet away from demons, superheroes, supervillains and that strange bloke who spends all his time reading the juke box without putting anything on.

The Snug

Post 2

Menza

Not forgetting the nutter on the soap box. smiley - winkeye

is this a new snug, it look strangly familiar.

The Snug

Post 3

Fashion Cat

smiley - sadface does that mean Archangels cant have a smiley - ale here?

smiley - winkeye

The Snug

Post 4

Bagpuss

I don't see why not, as long as you can dance on the head of a pin, I'm not going to stop you.

Thanks Menza, I forgot the nutter, which is odd as he shows up everywhere. Has anyone read what he says yet?

I think there was a previous thread in here before, but it petered out ages ago so I started a new one. It can still be the same snug though, can't it.

The Snug

Post 5

Menza

Didn't have the slightest interest in what he was saying, so I didn't read it.

And of course this can be the same Snug, it just has a little more space at the moment. smiley - smiley

The Snug

Post 6

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*grins and takes a seat on the sofa*
Might have had more space but not for much longersmiley - winkeye

The Snug

Post 7

Bagpuss

Gosh, sofas. This is like the Friends bit in the Hogshead in Leeds. Er, sorry you won't know what I'm talking about, I'll alter that to "this is like that café in Friends". Anyway, how much space can a smiley - fairy take up?

The Snug

Post 8

Fashion Cat

dont know... but with an smiley - angel here as well, it'll no doubt get squashed soon enough smiley - winkeye

*grabs a smiley - stiffdrink*

anyone else want a smiley - ale?

The Snug

Post 9

Menza

*polishes glasses*

The Snug

Post 10

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*grins*
I wouldn't mind a smiley - stiffdrink instead of a smiley - ale please?

And normally I wouldn't take up too much room but as I mentioned over there *points randomly* my legs bigger than it's meant to be and I'm likly to squeal in an annoying fashion if anyone goes anywhere near itsmiley - biggrin Although it is fun, watch...
*whacks her leg with a handy ruler*
See nothing, it'll keep me amused for hours...well until the numbing spray wears offsmiley - biggrin

*grins*
So Bagpuss are you Chandler, Ross or Joey? smiley - winkeye

The Snug

Post 11

Menza

*pours smiley - stiffdrink*

Here you go. smiley - smiley

What happened to the leg?

The Snug

Post 12

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*takes smiley - stiffdrink*
Ooh quick service in here, thank yousmiley - biggrin

The leg is not happy though quite why nobody knows...
*starts singing "Nobody knows it, but you've got a secret smile"*
Oh sorry...I thought the tendon had ripped as it felt like it did when I ripped the tendon in my foot but luckily it's just sprained so I'll be bouncing around again in a few days hopefullysmiley - biggrin

The Snug

Post 13

Menza

I'll put an ice pack in the freezer for when the pain killers wear off.

The Snug

Post 14

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*grins*
Thank you, you'll know when it's needed as I'll start squealing...although having said that I'll squeal when I have to us the icepack as well so you might want to put some music on in heresmiley - biggrin
*refuses to suggest a certain female singer so she blends in with the noise as that would be very unfairylike*

The Snug

Post 15

Menza

Skunk Anansie coming up. smiley - biggrin

The Snug

Post 16

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*grins*
Well I was thinking of someone else but I have their album within reach as wellsmiley - biggrin

The Snug

Post 17

Menza

I thought you were going for loud and screechy. smiley - smiley

The Snug

Post 18

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

True but you're forgetting I own trashy pop as well...I mean there's Britney, Billie and SClub7 songs all just sat theresmiley - winkeye

The Snug

Post 19

Bagpuss

eugh. Nearest I get to that is Travis' version of "Baby One More Time" and much better than the original it is, tosmiley - doctor

The Snug

Post 20

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*grins and wonders if the gdoctor is there by accident or because she warned him it'd do that*
Oh I have the Travis album too (but not that song) it's just my music collection is ummm...quite 'varied' so I have Britney and trashyness which is screechy as wellsmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post