A Conversation for The Feline and Fiddle

The Games Corner

Post 241

Dancing Ermine

I can see the attraction just don't always subscribe to it.

BTW I'm having to use three screens to catch up with all the conversations.

The Games Corner

Post 242

Menza

I'm staying on top of it with 2 at the moment. smiley - smiley

The Games Corner

Post 243

Dancing Ermine

I've been going elsewhere when the pub is quiet recently and I'm having trouble keeping up. smiley - smiley

The Games Corner

Post 244

Menza

I try to have only about 25 active forums that I post in, cos then they fit in the first frame of the "more" page.

The Games Corner

Post 245

Dancing Ermine

I usually just work off my homepage except for checking when there's been a busy period. It just happens that it gets _very_ busy. smiley - smiley

The Games Corner

Post 246

Menza

When I first log on I have to use the "more forums" bit but after a while it clears down and I just use my Homepage.

The Games Corner

Post 247

Dancing Ermine

I tend to use journal entries as markers to how much I got through up until the last time I was on line. They turn up as unvisited so I can compare easily what I need to reply to. It also lets me know which page I have to look at to find all the entries

The Games Corner

Post 248

Menza

Time to clear all the toys up and start afresh. smiley - smiley

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=24306&thread=35930

The Games Corner

Post 249

DEATH

Sorry I'm late, but I've been a fugitive from the lord of tel'as ka'xi for the past few weeks.

No Subject

Post 250

The Brain

I'm speechless!!! How can anyone be awy from this , this, erm, yes, well this, really!!!
How about "tavern were dreams come true, (as long as you don't dream about drink)"
I'll have whatever is going, let's start with that barrel over there.
Mmm yes, mmmmm.

Where is everybody?

Post 251

The Brain

Hello, where 'ave you all gone? Do I just help myself then? O.K. Now, where to start..... smiley - bigeyes

Where is everybody?

Post 252

Menza

We've moved the forum a couple of times since we were last here. Try this one

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=24306&thread=39069

Cheers

Tubaman's Guestbook

Post 253

Tubaman

Did you bring your Towel?

I didsmiley - towel

Tubamansmiley - wizard

Tubaman's Guestbook

Post 254

Courtesy38

I always do.

Courtesy

Tubaman's Guestbook

Post 255

Luna(Queen of Hearts)

Courtesy, my sweet! What has happened here?

This posting popped up in my list from Jan '00, came to see who was here and I find it's been removed!

Thankfully, I too have smiley - towel in hand. Great for hiding one's eyes behind when one doesn't understand what they're seeing! smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

Tubaman's Guestbook

Post 256

Peregrin

Same thing has happened to me. Feeling very confused. *clutches smiley - towel for comfort in confusion*
I assume this is not Tubaman's guestbook, although his guestbook may be inadvertedly pointing here. I suspect this is a pre-BBC thread that hasn't been moderated yet. smiley - erm

Tubaman's Guestbook

Post 257

Menza

I think this was the thread where we started playing darts and then it got horribly messy. smiley - erm

Tubaman's Guestbook

Post 258

Courtesy38

I thought it might be the old chess thread ..... maybe the moderators didn't understand the A4-A5 notation smiley - smiley

Courtesy

Great to see you Lil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tubaman's Guestbook

Post 259

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

verrry strange, at least I too have my smiley - towel

Tubaman's Guestbook

Post 260

Courtesy38

You might even say "Curiouser & Curiouser" smiley - smiley

Courtesy

Key: Complain about this post