This is the Message Centre for Mike A (snowblind)

Engländer calling

Post 1

Tschörmen (german) -|-04.04.02

Hi Mike.
Haven´t heard from you for quite some time. How is life. Are you sure you want to make that virtual step? I´ve done that once, and no kidding that can all end in tears... So please just make sure you don´t make online-children, as I haven´t found a youthboard at h2g2 that will organize online foster-parents.

I have set up a second site, at http://www.h2g2.com/U160201 . You might like it, as it is my alter ego, fan of heavy music and all the things Engländer would not go into. I evan put some background noise in, that I recorded myself, and I must say, that being 31 and all, I am still that exited to hear what someone like you thinks of it.

Hope to hear from you again

Engländer (& E´s alter ego)

Removed

Post 2

Mike A (snowblind)

This post has been removed.

Engländer calling

Post 3

Quote: "I hope the lifestyle comes together, earthman."
Unquote: From the picture you sent me returning from australia, it seems your hair for moshing must be virtual, too, or has it grown?

Engländer calling

Post 4

By the way, I did all the instuments myself. It´s a drumcomputer and my electric guitar, and that´s all I need. See my musename for details!

Engländer calling

Post 5

Mike A (snowblind)

My hair has certainly grown since that pic. It doesn't look too long, but it sure feels long (my fringe is caressing my eyebrows *^_^*) and it provides a great show for headbanging. Maybe when I get out of school and don't have to answer to the same dickweeds each day, I will grow it.

I am practising some songs on my bass. If I stick with it, I know I can master them. Practise makes perfect. You a capable player?

Engländer calling

Post 6

Naaah, not realy. I have high standards, I think, that is a problem. I am good enough on the guitar to accompany a lot of songs, I have good hearing and I can sometimes evan catch dificult tunes just by listening to a tape a hundred times. But as such I just miss the practice. I was too damn lazy when I was your age...smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mike A (snowblind)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more