This is the Message Centre for Mike A (snowblind)

cool!

Post 1

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Like the new improved page!

Classic GOO rules smiley - winkeye

cool!

Post 2

Mike A (snowblind)

Thank you very much smiley - smiley. Keep checking for thousands more assorted links and graphics in the meantime

cool!

Post 3

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Will do! And keep checking my homepage for more stuff (probably Skandal related smiley - winkeye

cool!

Post 4

Mike A (snowblind)

Guess we'll be posting updates here. Right on!

cool!

Post 5

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

YES LIKE I SAW THEM AGAIN TODAY AND GOT MY PICS SIGNED AND JAMES ACTUALLY WROTE ON HIS ONE "TO ESTI WITH LOVE FROM JAMES" LIKE HOW COOL IS THAT???? :-p

cool!

Post 6

Mike A (snowblind)

Indeed you showed me smiley - winkeye

btw - homepage updated many links

cool!

Post 7

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Kewl, I'll check it out tomorrow I'm kinda tired now

BTW I drained my phone battery and credit...I've got £1.70 left now and that ain't much smiley - winkeye

cool!

Post 8

Mike A (snowblind)

Last night right? Mum popped her head round the door and said "you've been on the phone for over an hour". Don't time fly when you're having fun? smiley - smiley
I have yet to find a friend who'll let me use their phone for ringing mobiles *^_^*

Keep On Growing

cool!

Post 9

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

LOL, my mum always does that, except she'll pick up the phone and deafens me! My dad is the funniest, he doesn't even bother to check for a dial tone and once I was chatting to Ally when he picked up the phone and started dialing, and he got into a confusion when he put the phone to his ear cos all he could hear was us LOAO! The I said "I'm on the phone!" so he says "oh" and hangs up, leaving Ally and me in absolute hysterics for minutes afterwards smiley - winkeye

cool!

Post 10

Mike A (snowblind)

Good god! smiley - bigeyes

I haven't tried something like that for years. Picking up the phone upstairs and listening into whatever conversation. Probably because conversation is completely inane, especially from that little brother of mine :-Þ

Trying to go online while someone is on the phone is definately the best smiley - winkeye

cool!

Post 11

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Tried that and mum kills me shortly afterwards, or tries to, not good!

Seeing Skandal again tomorrow, very good smiley - winkeye

Hey, why aren't you on MSN? Is it being stoopid again?

cool!

Post 12

Mike A (snowblind)

It was being very stoopid. Managed to get on at 10:50pm though! :-þ

cool!

Post 13

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

LOL (reviving an old forum). Hey, I said I'm seeing Skandal tomorrow in my last post, that was Topshop Southend-wow do you realise since my last posting, 3 weeks ago I've seen them 3 times since then, the last being yesterday!!!! Talk about dedication for ya!

cool!

Post 14

Mike A (snowblind)

I'll say. Stick with them: they may just be another pop band, but it'll be worth collecting everything you can get your mitts on should they make it big.

I've simple been adorning my walls with more posters. Crappy smakller-than-A4-size ones from mags. And spending near £26 on singles. Talk about dedication smiley - winkeye

cool!

Post 15

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Alright I'll give you a run-down here:
-I've seen them a total of 9 times (that is performing and meeting them combined)
-59 photos (4 of them signed)
-a signed banner
-one A4 sized poster from a magasine
-tonnes of magasine articles on them dating back to October last year (as far as Skandal are concerned that is a long time ago)
-a signed copy of their single
-their single in all 3 formats:CD1, CD2 and the cassette

I think that's it! It's quite a lot if you think about it!

cool!

Post 16

Mike A (snowblind)

Considering the band, that's good going. Especially the magazines. You'll wanna get all the singles albums EPs and anything else that pops up as soon as poss. I wonder how the distribution for Israel is? smiley - winkeye

Let's compare our favourite bands, eh? smiley - winkeye. Gimme time to remember all my gear *^_^*

cool!

Post 17

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Apparently they don't have singles in Israel, only albums! Anyway, I have all the possible type of Skandal singles possible!

Well, a list of my fave bands are as follows:
Skandal (of course!)
Dum Dums
Bon Jovi
Manic Street Preachers
Republica
Hepburn

cool!

Post 18

Mike A (snowblind)

No no, I meant the material we'd picked up for our favourite band. I couldn't list my favourite bands like that - it all depends on what mood I'm in.

Tip: get hold of a good mail order company if you want to keep picking up singles et al...

cool!

Post 19

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Did I list mine already? Hmmm.........if I have the photo status should hopefully change by the end of Saturday smiley - winkeye

cool!

Post 20

Mike A (snowblind)

Yeah, you listed all yours last week. If I feel like making a start I will. Ok then...

Iron Maiden (enhanced CD)
Killers (enhanced CD - mates copy that I nicked smiley - winkeye)
The Number Of The Beast (enhanced CD)
Peice Of Mind (copied on tape)
Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son (enhanced CD)
No Prayer For The Dying (enhanced CD)
A Real Live Dead One (enhanced CDs)
The X Factor (CD)
Virtual XI (CD)
Brave New World (CD)

Women In Uniform (EP LP - probably a pirate copy)
Two Minutes to Midnight (12" picture disc)
Wasted Years (LP)
The Clairvoyant (LP)
Infinite Dreams (LP)
Holy Smoke (LP)
Bring your Daughter To The Slaughter (LP)
Be Quick Or Be Dead (LP)
The Wicker Man (CD, transparent CD and 12" picture disc)
Out Of The Silent Planet (CD, 12" picture disc and soon to be red 7")
Various magazine articles and interviews and posters.

All adding to to about £155 I spent on the music, value closer to £200. So when the revolution comes, you know where to come looting smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post