This is the Message Centre for Elittle

Frogs and Nanaimo bars

Post 1

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Hello there. Surely the town that inspired the most wonderful of all chocolatey confections, the Nanaimo bar is anything but insignificant. I see that you have an interest in frogs. My new chums Pippa(big long name that tends to change), YinYang, and I do too. Pippa(big long name that tends to change) is starting a page where we hope fellow frog fanciers can meet. Hop over and say 'hi'smiley - smiley

http://www.h2g2.com/U47130

JTG

Frogs and Nanaimo bars

Post 2

Pippa, The Garlic Munching Doughnut

My name doesn't tend to change all that much, John, It's just that I thought I'd change it to something more interesting than 'Pippa', but then I had to change it to a shortened version 'cos of cruelty to Frogs.....
Something you must know, Elittle, is that, under no circumstances will anyone who is a member of FROGGIES (Fighters for the Rights Of the Green and the Grey, In Every Situation), eat a Froggy. Not even Frogs legs.......
'nuff said,
Come and see me soon,
Doughnut
XX

Eeny meeny minee mo, N-A, N-A, I-M..0

Post 3

mudilis

I too, am from Nanaimo. It is sooooooooooo not "insignificant". C'mon! We've got bathtub races, and nanaimo bars, and (*laugh*) palm trees...sorta, and a history that includes "Canada's false prophet", the Brother XII. How much cooler does it get? smiley - winkeye

Post 4

Biggy P (the artist phormerly known as phord)

Where is this mystical place ?
and what have frogs got to do with it ?

Post 5

mudilis

It's in South Vancouver Island in British Columbia Canada smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Elittle

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more