This is the Message Centre for Bob the Martian

Martian?

Post 1

Astrogoth

Hi Bob

Just dropped by to admire your image. Fabolous! <- I don't know what accent that's in, Martian maybe? Where did you find it? (Don't worry, I'm not going to copy itsmiley - winkeye)

Anyway.
C U Round
Goth

Martian?

Post 2

Bob the Martian

Sorry for not replying, but I didn't realise people could talk aboot this entry.

Ah ha! for the image is one that I constructed myself, using the humble powers of Adobe Photoshop. It's rather good really. There are many more where that came from, so I'll stick some moreup in a bit.

Martian?

Post 3

Astrogoth

Yes, do that. I'll look forward to seeing them. Maybe I could have one? Please? Pretty Please?
smiley - winkeye
Anyhoo - I'll put a link up if the pics are as good as this one.
C U
Goth!

Martian?

Post 4

Bob the Martian

what sort of image do you want? got a cool one based on the one dollar bill, or some more weirdness. I could or course put them all up. might have to go on my web page though.

Bob

Martian?

Post 5

Astrogoth

I don't mind. Anything weird-but-cool will do. Thanxsmiley - bigeyes. Look forward to seeing the other pics.
Goth

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bob the Martian

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more