A Conversation for Procrastination

Yes, indeed.

Post 1

Codpiece Man: Cynic and OBLPSEA

There is nothing as fun as searching for a distraction. The funny thing is that I have made this lifestyle fairly successful for me.

Yes, indeed.

Post 2

Willem

I'd be quite interested in how you do that! Me, I'm officially 'unemployed' but I have a heck of a lot of different things I do. I draw and paint portraits of people (and animals and scenes from nature); I do translation and proofreading work; I cultivate and sell indigenous South African plants; I also write a lot (though not much has been published). When I don't have anything specific to do, I read a lot, or go out hiking in the wild, on which occasions I often collect more seed for plant cultivation. But anyways I always believe I am doing something 'worthwhile' that perhaps later I may be able to make some money off. I don't think I'll ever be able to work at a regular 'job'. I get fed up quickly if I have to do just one sort of thing for a long stretch.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more