Flea Market: A16921 - Choc and Nut Sundae

Post 1

Nhi Vanye i Chya

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A16921

A16921 - Choc and Nut Sundae

Post 2

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

smiley - yikes Nobody dared to comment here !? smiley - steam
Allegedly there is a 'scheme' in place which flags all threads to the scouts' attention if they haven't been visited by a scout after the first week. This is quite obviously *rumour*, and this thread is living proof .

This entry could benefit from a bit more fleshing out as it appears to be very short. On the other hand, I fail to be able to think of suggestions on how this is to be accomplished... perhaps when and where they are consumed best? eg, on the side of a tennis court, while relaxing and watching people running and starting to sweat?smiley - winkeye

Bossel, on his first day as a Scout.

Post 3

Infinity, Thingite Grand High Witch and wysiwyg the black cat. Please participate at A626221.South Africans to A579459

And what type of nuts are traditionally used...

*thinking*

Post 4

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

I think this is a great topic for a guide entry, but I agree that this one could use some expanding. I can think of lots of bits worth adding here:

* what flavors of ice cream work best
* should it be served in a dish (what kind?), mug, glass, cone, waffle cone, etc.?
* what kind of nuts to use?
* what kind of chocolate sauce to use? the kind that squeezes from the bottle? hot fudge? the kind that turns hard and crunchy? other flavors?
* other fun toppings besides nuts (candy, sprinkles, etc.)
* whip cream or not?
* should the ingredients be piled or layered?
* what about the practice of smushing the chocolate sauce up with the ice cream so that it all turns into a yummy mush?
* make your own or go to an ice cream shop? or get those nasty ones in the freezer section at the grocery store that come premade?

smiley - smiley
Mikey

Post 5

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

looks like a candidate for the Flea Market smiley - erm Three months will have expired by next monday.

Post 6

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

second!

Thread Moved

Post 7

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review' to 'The Flea Market'.

Thread Moved

Post 8

Tada!ASpaceship

I would like to re-do/edit/layer up and beautify this little article! It'll be nutty, but cool, smooth, and pretty sweet. Thanks! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post