This is the Message Centre for fundamentallyflawed

Look it's me!

Post 1

fundamentallyflawed

I'm here!!!

My internet was dead. Then my cousin used his magical powers to bring it back to life. I had it for about a day. Luckily I did my assignment before it was brutally murdered again. My cousin came back today and fixed it. I don't know what happened to it either time as I was not around. I've had my room back since Friday evening... I've slept in it twice since then. But I'm home tonight. I did some school stuff and now bunny and I are listening to Stiff Little Fingers. Yay!

My room is beautiful and huge and clean and lovely!!!!

Look it's me!

Post 2

Ellen

I on the other hand feel like I am living in a loading dock, with a little more than half my stuff packed to move.

Look it's me!

Post 3

fundamentallyflawed

smiley - laughWell good luck packing the rest of it! I hope the move goes smoothly.smiley - smiley

Look it's me!

Post 4

zendevil

Gaaaarghh, how bloody frustrating for you! I've really missed our late night MSN "let us destroy evil & employ minions" convos....i was feeling guilty 'cos i thought it was me. The meds i am on, instead of taking any during the day, i take 2 at night,doc agrees that's OK & it means i get to sleep around midnight & wake around 8 or 9am (you know, a bit like "the normals" do)smiley - yikes

....which works quite well; it means i get to have daylight hours to do smiley - artist stuff or go wandering around town, rather than sleeping all day like a smiley - vampire

I did email you, but it bounced back; i don't think your spam filter likes me.smiley - sadface

*sigh*

I must confess i'm finding hootoo generally rather boring too right now; i know it goes through phases.Of course we are now into Silly Season Halloween anagram name changing too, which infuriates me. Can't really think of how to liven it up, all i ever say on Eye these days is what a boring, clean-living person i seem to be becoming. I haven't even had so much as a puff on a cig today. It's Saturday night & i'm sitting home alone, so what's new? If i was still "with" Le V, it would be the same, except the Bloody TV would be on & i'd have no choice about when & where i go to bed. I imagine his Obsessive Compulsive stuff would also be spiralling into hyperspace since i am using the dining table for both candle making & potting up plants...oh & eating occasionally also.

Made some nice healthy veg soup tonight, which i ate with half slice of rye bread & some farmhouse Brie. Yum! Very filling, good for you & according to the scales in the Pharmacy; i've lost weight again: i'm 58kg (with clothes)This makes me feel good;managing to quit smoking but Not replace it with Silly Nibbling (though i certainly don't deny myself: if i feel like smiley - choc i have it!)

Tomorrow's projects are:

*more hair dyeing, i'm turning into Marylin (Monroe or Manson?smiley - evilgrin) gradually so as not to frighten the locals too much.

*Wander to the market, buy some more broccoli & any other nice veg in season, maybe pop my head round the door of the Market bar to see if anyone interesting is around. Unlikely.

*More Candle Plots. I've got an idea for a very weird holder & finally managed to buy some proper smiley - mousenose pliers/wire cutters today.

*Jewellery Plots. This may involve me using an electric drill; which i've never done before. The next posting may be after my next hospital visit. I like the idea of Soldering Irons also.....smiley - evilgrin

*Water the baby succulents, who are now finally potted, poor things (i had to do a soil heist from the Jardin Vert; i also rescued two geraniums; i bet i am on CCTV somewhere)

SO: JEllen, i bet i can guess what you will be doing this weekend....either packing (with added snarls?) or Not packing (with added guilt)????

Love to allsmiley - catsmiley - bunnysmiley - fish

zdt

Look it's me!

Post 5

fundamentallyflawed

Hi-low.

I'm just here briefly so I have to be... smiley - ermbrief.

I haven't really been on msn lately Terri because I've been super-amazingly busy. Also, I haven't spent a single weekend in my own room since I've been back for the summer. I'm at my cousin (and his wife)s apartment almost every weekend (including this one). The one weekend I wasn't there I was at my parents. I'm home briefly to pick up some things, then I'm going back. But I might get online there because my laptop is there this time (been doing homework with cousin all weekend).

We shall see.

Anywho, I wanted to add: Clean-living doesn't have to mean boring if you don't let it. I doubt anyone reading Eye really thinks that you're a boring person, except if you tell them you are and put the idea into their heads.

I'm going to have a quick shower and try and get some stuff done before I leave again. But if I'm quick enough I'll pop back in and see if you're about.smiley - ok

Look it's me!

Post 6

Fizzymouse- no place like home

Yah FF, isn't it funny when your life goes off and does stuff and you just have to follow it - I've been *tied up* smiley - handcuffs myself lately - but glad to report that I am now back.smiley - boing

.... and dressed up for halloween just to annoy everybody.smiley - winkeye

smiley - mouse

Look it's me!

Post 7

fundamentallyflawed

Fun times. Fun times indeed. I probably won't be around much anymore though, at least until Christmas break type time. And who really knows what I'll be doing then. I usually do pop in here and get rid of the backlog though. So if anyone wants to get a hold of me they can, I just won't be jumping in anywhere.

Look it's me!

Post 8

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

near enough 10.30pm over heresmiley - smiley,so 1 and half hours and smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblyit'ssmiley - bubblyhappy birthday Fundasmiley - smileysmiley - smiley(not sure on your time)

Look it's me!

Post 9

fundamentallyflawed

It's only quarter after six here. I haven't even had dinner!

But I did get a birthday present already. My parents brought me a couch.smiley - biggrin

Look it's me!

Post 10

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I'll be in bed snoring, so have a great day lovesmiley - smileysmiley - hugsmiley - smoochand I'll toast your health on Friday, when I go outsmiley - ok

Look it's me!

Post 11

Fizzymouse- no place like home

smiley - cool

Well, I'll be going to bed shortly, so you'd best have my pressie now.smiley - gift

smiley - hugsmiley - kiss Many happy returns. smiley - bubbly

smiley - mouse

Look it's me!

Post 12

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

smiley - ok now you have the option(only the option of course)of being a couch potato...smiley - sorry couldn't resist! I'll be sending an e-card later when I'm back home, I'm at my pparents place now.

Look it's me!

Post 13

fundamentallyflawed

Thanks everybody.smiley - ok

Look it's me!

Post 14

zendevil

Go to her space & join in the "look! She's getting older!" thread i started.

If we all send her an exotic pet or a killer plant; she can have a wonderful time doing Practical Planetary Change & the long-term psychological effects of rehoming couches.

Someone please track Lil down & whisper the magic words "paaarty" at her...

zdt

Look it's me!

Post 15

it has been donesmiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post