A Conversation for AC/DC - the Band

About time!

Post 41

Anti-everything

I saw an AC/DC live DVD in the video shop but (shamefully) didnt get it out. smiley - sadface I was with a friend looking for horror films instead. Film was shite, shoulds got the AC/DC. My lesson is learned. smiley - rainbow

About time!

Post 42

Marmite

Once you buy one you will want all of them, trust me

smiley - yikes picture in paper today showed Peter Andre wearing an AC/DC t-shirt, i bet he dont even know who they are

About time!

Post 43

given_the_dog_a_bone

I saw that Bovril, whats all that about Peter Andre and AC/DC shirts just dont mix.

About time!

Post 44

Anti-everything

I read an interview with him in NME. WHATS HE DOING IN NME??? It was from ages ago, but thats not the poin. WHATS HE DOING IN NME??? But he has an AC/DC shirt? *sigh*

About time!

Post 45

undergroundroguenine

Haven't seen Jailbreak, Sink The Pink, or Razor's Edge performed live, and I love them all.

About time!

Post 46

undergroundroguenine

Wow, didn't notice the last page and missed that we were on to a new topic. Oh well!

P.S. I think Nervous Shakedown would also be amazing live.

About time!

Post 47

Marmite

Jailbreak used to be Angus's strip song on a few tours, then he went back to Bad Boy Boogie (which is much better)

Sink the Pink was only done on the Fly tour and Razors edge was only done on the Razors tour, i have never seen Nervous Shakedown performed

About time!

Post 48

Danny B

On the Ballbreaker tour, 'Boogie Man' (from the Ballbreaker album) was the strip song.

On the AC/DC 'Live' album, 'Jailbreak' is the strip song, and for about 5 minutes, all you can hear is the rhythm section chugging along and the crowd whooping! I think it only really works if you were there!

About time!

Post 49

Marmite

Boogie Man didnt really work for me, i found the constant hi-hat open and shut rhythm by Phil annoying, and always loved Bad Boy cause that was the first one i heard that the boys did live in 79 and just love that background music with Phil, Mal and Cliff hushly chugging away

About time!

Post 50

given_the_dog_a_bone

Does anyone yet know of a new album coming to light, about time the lads sorted some new sounds

About time!

Post 51

Marmite

I know they have been together putting down some tracks, but other than that nothing yet

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for AC/DC - the Band

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more