This is the Message Centre for cynthesis

*boinggg* Did someone mention chocolate?

Post 21

cynthesis

smiley - bigeyesI think that all of the aforementioned smiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - choc would do quite nicely, thanks jaz'd!smiley - smoochsmiley - lovesmiley - cuddle

smiley - laughYou *would* have to mention Purdy's!smiley - groan
smiley - doh You know how I get vicarious smiley - chocthrills everytime you describe anything from there!smiley - rolleyes

smiley - hug Hello ff!
In case you or others are wondering about the reason I picked out that specific subject line of this thread...
I've gone missing twice this year due to family health problems, stalkers, prolonged jet-lag from travelling, and extensive ISP malfunctioning.
There are a couple of other threads where friends have led me back to hootoo by leaving trails of smiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - choc. And , of course, it's w*rked most of the time - except for when I've just been stubbornly reclusive, snatched up the smiley - choc and ran off with it, that is.smiley - blushsmiley - silly

How are things at university for you? smiley - biggrin

Post 22

fundamentallyflawed

Things are ok. Just really really busy. So I'm running around everywhere like a chicken without a head.

Post 23

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*sits licking her fingers under her Matt* smiley - lurk

I did bring some smiley - choc.. Honest.. smiley - tongueincheek

Post 24

Wile E Quixote

I’m slowly perfecting my smiley - choc baiting technique so she won’t be able to escape hootoo ever again!

Post 25

Ivan the Terribly Average

Maybe if we build a wall out of the stuff...

Post 26

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

smiley - lurk*mutters excitedly*a Wall!smiley - droolsmiley - somersaultsmiley - droolsmiley - somersaultsmiley - drool(attempting to be as inconspicuous as possible)

Post 27

smiley - boingI'll have 4 new varieties of the Kerstin's Chocophilia( http://www.kerstinschocolates.com )bars/tablets to 'donate'smiley - winkeye. I have tried the Mocha Bean, 65% dark smiley - choc with crushed Mexican smiley - coffeebeans. She also has a Mad Pistachio Orange, 64% dark Madagascar smiley - choc with candied orange & pistachios. Or(not sure how this'll go over...just me?)Fleur de Sel, 49% dark milk smiley - choc with sea salt (?) & I think I'll like this onesmiley - biggrin, Hot Chocolate - 72% dark smiley - choc with cayenne pepper.

Post 28

U2006

Aww! Glad to have you back : D

haven't really been here myself much..smiley - choc

Post 29

cynthesis

smiley - headhurts I went missing again, didn't Ismiley - huh

*sigh* I'm still living out of a suitcase since being evacuated from my home while sinkhole repairs are underway.
I've been busy commuting the hundred miles to my hometown for ballet classes, board meetings and what-not from the refuge of my cousin's home.
Walking the picket line, in between taking care of my Mum and nightly supper parties, hasn't left me much time to be online lately.

smiley - ok But it looks like I've been given the go-ahead to move back in this coming Friday!smiley - somersault

So, I'll be loading up my Mum's bedroom furniture and schlepping it all back up the coast *again* in a removal van.smiley - smileysmiley - erm

I see that headless chickens, finger-licking under a Matt, conspiratorial plans for sequestering me away behind a smiley - choc wall and a rare U2006 sighting have taken place on this thread during my absence...smiley - bigeyes

Post 30

Ellen

Did you see that Ivan's been offered a new job, and happily accepted?

Post 31

Ellen

I got to see a model of my new apartment, and it's going to be just beautiful!

Post 32

Ivan the Terribly Average

smiley - choc

smiley - biggrin

Post 33

jasminebleu

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - chocsmiley - goodlucksmiley - choc
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - goodlucksmiley - chocsmiley - goodluck
Bon Chance with tomorrow's move back home.smiley - smooch

Post 34

That's great JEllensmiley - ok, when do you move?

And right Cynth hunny, smiley - goodluck with the 'schlepping' tomorrow! You know where to come later for smiley - choc & a ~~~backrub~~~.smiley - winkeye

Post 35

U2006

Happy thanks giveing guys!

Post 36

Ellen

smiley - musicalnote Come out, come out, whoever you are, and meet the dear lady who fell from a star...smiley - musicalnotesmiley - star

Key: Complain about this post