A Conversation for Watching 'Winterset': Blank Verse, Gangsters, and Political History

Peer Review: A88007826 - Watching 'Winterset': Blank Verse, Gangsters, and Political History

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Entry: Watching 'Winterset': Blank Verse, Gangsters, and Political History - A88007826
Author: Dmitri Gheorgheni - Not Banned in China - U1590784

I found this old film, and one thing led to another.

smiley - dragon

A88007826 - Watching 'Winterset': Blank Verse, Gangsters, and Political History

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

Excellent!

"What [Burgess Meredith] is most remembered for depends on the age of the one doing the remembering." - smiley - laugh - Batman for me!

I spotted a typo - the first mention of Bartolomeo Romagna has too many 'o's.

As there is a lot of information in the list, I think it will look better with paragraph tags inside the LI tags, to space the items out a bit more - see what you think.

Informative and linktastic - thank you!

smiley - ok

Post 3

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Thanks, Sasha!

Yep, that was one too many o's. smiley - laugh

And I did not know you could do that with the paragraph tags! smiley - biggrin I am delighted to learn this. The Post thanks you! smiley - hug

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - biggrin

smiley - hug

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 5

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

Congratulations smiley - bubblysmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Watching 'Winterset': Blank Verse, Gangsters, and Political History

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more