A Conversation for Another Ghostly Visitation?

Ghost feather

Post 1

cactuscafe

Hullo GB! Yes, I still think about your last ghost photo!

Now you bring us a ghostly feather shape, or light effect, or something to do with the camera lens ... or what?? Again, how very extraordinary.

And its interesting how these things can play with the imagination, when we don't know the source, like, what they are.

Thanks!! cc

Ghost feather

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hiya cc smiley - hug

This is an extraordinary photo, and very special to our family. The feather slices me right between my eyes! On my left is my daughter, on her left is my daughter-in-law who was 6 months pregnant at the time. Harrison was born soon after, very premature! He was in hospital 6 months and on portable oxygen for a lot longer. He's 12 now and plays in goal for his smiley - football team! smiley - magic

Ghost feather

Post 3

FWR

Angel on his shoulder!

(was this from a negative, do you still have it? Love this stuff!!smiley - angel

Ghost feather

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

It was not my photo, and I've never seen the negative. It probably wasn't even a digital camera back in 2008. I'll ask around, as I can't remember who took it, probably my sister, it's certainly her house.

Ghost feather

Post 5

cactuscafe

Yes! I love this stuff too! Ah yes, negatives. I'm fascinated by negatives also. I'm always going to the invert photo effect, just a click and it turns to negative heaven. heheh.

Fascinating, GB, and I love the stories of all the people in the photo. Its as if the feather is taking its place in the story, the angel amongst you ...

smiley - coffee

In the 60s, I grew up in a very old farmhouse. Apparently there were a few presences in the atmosphere there, because my mother, older brother and family dog all sensed them. It seems they were harmless, peaceful presences. It was a happy house, and childhood was magical.

There are many photos of the house from this time, but the presences don't show up in any of them. I wish they had, I'd love to share them with you people. Damn. smiley - rofl

smiley - coffee

For these reasons, I always keep an open mind on these matters. Fascinated by the mystery, fascinated by the explanation, if there is one ..

smiley - coffee

Who knows what we share our atmosphere with eh? After all, there's radio waves and things heading through our spaces all the time ..what.. things?? smiley - rofl Sorry, made myself laugh there. Radio waves and *things*. smiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Another Ghostly Visitation?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more