A Conversation for Stop! Thief!

Why does a fox need flowers

Post 1

cactuscafe

Powerful image, with the fox stealing the flowers, because they're from a grave, and that's a bit like yikes, but of course the fox doesn't know they're from a grave.

Why does a fox need flowers? This is what I want to know.

Love the colouring in the photo, the red of the stolen flowers, and the other flowers on the graves behind, the yellow ones draw the eye. And there's autumnal? leaves all over the ground,its a very eye catching scene, in fact, and full of contrasts and questions.

Thanks Nebraskafrency

cc smiley - redwine

Post 2

FWR

I'll pass that on, she's a great photographer!

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

We can't tell from the photo where the fox got the flowers.

Was this posed? Someone put the flowers in the fox's mouth?

It's cute. The fox is cute.

Post 4

FWR

All those years in fox training college obviously paid off at last. smiley - shrug

Post 5

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

I think we can trust the photographer when she says she just happened upon that fox. smiley - laugh

Post 6

It was well worth photographing

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeeven us animals know about St Valentines Day smiley - laugh
But as a Yorkshiresmiley - winkeyefox, why pay for flowerssmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 8

I love to grow flowers, though nowadays I sit back a relax as the flowers I've planted since 2010 come back up form the roots every Spring. They take care of themselves. A nice arrangement. smiley - ok

Behind my porch, I have perennial sunflowers that are circling around a Virginia rose. Right now, the rose has red rosehips, while the sunflowers still have a few yellow blooms. The Turtlehead plant further back has pink blossoms. There are also huge aster plants next to the porch, and they have very tall stalks. An embarrassment of blossoms. They catch water that drips from the eaves when it rains. Some oak branches high overhead rain leaves on the area, and decompose to fertilize everything.

We have a gorgeous yellow rose bush next to the Park office. It still has one or two blossoms on it.

Some of our planters still have blossoms in them.

The world is a beautiful place it you work to make it so. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post