A Conversation for Malice

His fangs dribbled acid

Post 1

cactuscafe

Beware trolls! These words are lasers, things could get a bit lit up in the trollslush swamp, you're not so good with lit up

Great pic! The green dude beneath the bridge, the bright water beyond, sunlight. Green dude looks really lonely in fact, not surprising, I wonder why trolls are so mean? Insecure I guess

His fangs dribbled acid

Post 2

FWR

Thanks for reading!

Sometimes it's hard to put up with constant negativity, I'd rather be average and in the light, than dwell neath that bridge.

His fangs dribbled acid

Post 3

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

I love these little stories you do that are like prose poems. smiley - smiley

There's always food for thought in them.

His fangs dribbled acid

Post 4

cactuscafe

A prose poem! That's what this FWR gem is like. A prose poem. Wish I'd said prose poem. heheh.

Hmmm, yes, I'd like to be able to freely drift from under the bridge to the bright river, good symbolism for life. Its quite interesting under the bridge also, in this picture, the green dude, the moss, the dank atmosphere. I'd like to go there. Not as a troll though. I wouldn't be a troll. I don't know what I'd say to him if I met him under there.

It is a very expressive picture.

His fangs dribbled acid

Post 5

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

He looks a bit like a grinch, an aged grinch at that.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Malice

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more