A Conversation for 'Ride on the Edge' - Isle of Man TT Simulator Game

Peer Review: A88000328 - 'Ride on the Edge' - Isle of Man TT Simulator Game

Post 1

SashaQ - happysad

Entry: 'Ride on the Edge' - Isle of Man TT Simulator Game - A88000328
Author: SashaQ - happysad and 'slightly mad' - U9936370

Here's a little Entry about a computer game I enjoy playing as I'm a bit of a fan of the Isle of Man TT.

A88000328 - 'Ride on the Edge' - Isle of Man TT Simulator Game

Post 2

Bluebottle

I've enjoyed having a quick read smiley - biker
Quick question - when you say Sega games console, which one? 1995 I'm guessing Sega Saturn, but Sega was a company who made numerous consoles (Master System, Mega Drive, Mega-CD, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear) or did you mean they made it as an arcade machine?

<BB<

Post 3

SashaQ - happysad

Thanks <BB< smiley - ok

You guess correctly smiley - ok - I've updated that section.

I also made changes in accordance with FWR's suggestions here F22169736?thread=8325095

Post 4

Bluebottle

I don't suppose you can ride in James May's bike made from 15,000 pieces of Meccano that completed the course in 3 days in 2013?

<BB<

Post 5

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - laugh Sadly, no - James May and his bike are not one of the options we can choose from!

Post 6

FWR

Is there a drinking red wine in the Rosebrae option? If so, I'm in!

Post 7

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - laugh Falling off bikes happens often enough in the game without the aid of smiley - redwine but they should definitely consider that as an option for the next release smiley - rofl

Post 8

FWR

I am fact checking with Karlos, I may be thinking of a Scots hangover! smiley - cheers

Post 9

FWR

Yup, my apologies, Rose and Theo run the Arrandale! (knew there was a Rose in there somewhere!) Anyway, worth a visit... Do not try and keep up with Rose!

Post 10

SashaQ - happysad

Aha! smiley - oksmiley - redwine

Post 11

Bluebottle

One quick question - how realistic is it? Does it match what you would see if you were actually driving along those roads (but with markers recommending you brake etc)?

<BB<

Post 12

SashaQ - happysad

Excellent question - I added details about how good the recreation of the course is smiley - ok

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 13

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 14

SashaQ - happysad

Thank you smiley - biggrinsmiley - biker

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 'Ride on the Edge' - Isle of Man TT Simulator Game

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more