A Conversation for The Lesser Blue Sock Bird

There must be plaid in their geness

Post 1

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

i once saw a shirt in the middle of the road, and thought it was a dead animal\.

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - whistle and smiley - evilgrin I wonder if the "wife" saw a missing sock in the washingsmiley - biggrinand understood why smiley - biggrinor WHERE is your other sock ?smiley - whistle
Little Red Hiding Hood could have some answers to give smiley - whistlesmiley - laugh

Post 3

What plaid socks you have, Grandma! smiley - bigeyes

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - doh and smiley - groan All the better to smell you with smiley - winkeye

Post 5

Some of us are not not graceful in de feet.

Post 6

cactuscafe

It is good to see the Lesser Blue Sock Bird in its natural habitat. heheh. I like the humour, thanks paige.

Post 7

Wouldn't feet be a sock's natural habitat?

Post 8

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Depending on sock availability, the sock drawer would also be possible.

Post 9

smiley - doh

My soc drawer is a welcoming place.

Post 10

(Rowen and Martin's Laugh In)
Sock it to me!smiley - smiley

Could this have been a per warning of things to come ?

(Wish I could get dvd's of the entire seriessmiley - wahsmiley - wah)
It's not been done in english/european dvd format smiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadface

Post 11

smiley - grr per = PRE smiley - doh

Post 12

Why would you want the whole series?

Post 13

Paigetheoracle

Plaid again Sam. I remember Douglas wrote about pencils disappearing into another universe or maybe it was socks? Anyway I wrote about a lifeform in one of my stories that disappeared into a different dimension to breed and maybe this is them.

Post 14

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062601/
because of how many were donesmiley - smiley

(sorry for hijacking the thread)

Post 15

There were six seasons. I remember passing through the dorm's public area and pausing to watch "Laugh-in."

Post 16

One of the BEST comedy shows/series I've ever seen smiley - cheers

Post 17

It had a stellar cast. Goldie Hawn, Lily Tomlin, Ruth Buzzy, etc. There are probably some others that I can't think of.

Post 18

smiley - smileyI learnt a lot from those folk smiley - smileyto aid MY role in humour etcsmiley - smiley

Post 19

You learned your lessons well. smiley - ok

Post 20

anything can be passed on to the next generation etcsmiley - smileyI hope that "my" humour can do the samesmiley - smiley

fun but not "insulting" fun

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more