A Conversation for Dispatch from Brighton Marina

Lovely pics, CC.

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

I enjoyed seeing them. Probably the beach is much cleaner then it is usually is what with fewer people messing it up!

Lovely pics, CC.

Post 2

cactuscafe

Thank you!! smiley - kiss

How are you, Elektra me luv! Haven't said hullo to you in ages!

Lovely pics, CC.

Post 3

minorvogonpoet

I love the picture with the stones with holes in them! When I was a girl, I used to think stones with holes in them were magic - you could make wishes with them or something.smiley - smiley Even now, there is an other-worldliness about the stone in the foreground. As if it was a space rock.

Lovely pics, CC.

Post 4

cactuscafe

Hullo mvp! yes! Funny you say that, I always think its like being on the surface of another planet on those rocks.

Lovely pics, CC.

Post 5

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

I doing ok, but I can't say the same for my poor hands. All this washing and using bleach is making them pretty ugly. Fortunately nobody but Dmitri sees them andhe's relieved that we won't get the virus, touch wood. Gotta go now and release the potatoes, meat and zuchini from their skewers for supper! smiley - run You and Chris stay well.

Lovely pics, CC.

Post 6

cactuscafe

That's very descriptive, Elektra me luv. Oh no! poor hands, bleach isn't the best for the skin, is it, but at least it does its job.

Stay well and safe, you two.

mmm potatoes, meat and zuchini kebabs? sound delicious. I'm drooling, and its only breakfast time. heheh. smiley - drool

Lovely pics, CC.

Post 7

SashaQ - happysad

5e purple tennis ball picture is great - I like the purple surprise, and the complementary contrast with the yellow stones smiley - biggrin

The perspective of the chalk stone picture is perfect - a vista on another planet indeed smiley - magic

I hope your hands are managing to cope, Elektra smiley - hug My hands sympathise. I found some ‘Norwegian Formula’ hand cream, which helps a lot - before then my knuckles were getting very sore, but the cream is soothing smiley - tea

Lovely pics, CC.

Post 8

cactuscafe

Thanks Sasha! smiley - kiss

Purple surprise! I like that phrase.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dispatch from Brighton Marina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more