A Conversation for Caption Challenge: Caged Transport

Dangerous things

Post 1

minorvogonpoet

Dangerous things, bikes.smiley - grr

They dare to challenge the orthodox view that roads are for motor vehicles. So they need to be kept under control.

Dangerous things

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Sorry! But I think you've got wrong smiley - ermsmiley - erm
Wheel meet again wasn't actually Vera Lynn's version

Dangerous things

Post 3

Paigetheoracle

I can imagine a lion tamer with a chair,snapping his whip and saying 'back, back!' to the snarling bicycles

Dangerous things

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Argh! A Dystopian Society! smiley - sadfaceIf that's just for the bikes ? What have they done to the kids ???

Dangerous things

Post 5

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

"Just be patient, my friends. When the Vingeian singularity occurs, the triumphant AI overlords will come to free us and let us roam the world, the wind in our handlebars. Sadly, the teenagers that used to ride us have no reason to leave their rooms while they play video games from morning to night. We will be more human than the humans smiley - evilgrin"

Dangerous things

Post 6

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

It is not about the bikes, but to keep the fallen leaves in check.
(The remains have long gone)

Dangerous things

Post 7

h2g2 Guide Editors

smiley - laughsmiley - ok

More great captions on Social Media:

"No comment per say except for the fact that it reminds me of the ZZ Top song, 'Master of Sparks'."

"There are some really dodgy looking bikes in there thankfully they all look a bit old and rusty. Less threatening x x"

"After a number of incidents involving a pack of feral bicycles, extreme measures have been put in place."

"The most dangerous bikes are locked behind gates!"

"Mindful of the carnage wrought over many aeons, special precautions were taken on Earth to safeguard the few visitors from the bicycle planet Vuvuzela 9 who wanted to go "diving with humans"..."

"A future vision of a fusion between museum and zoo"

"Bicycles are not above the law! - if they break it they go to prison just the same as humans."

"“So what are you in for?” - “Pedalling”"

"Bike is Short for Bichael: A Journey Through the American Criminal Justice System"

"Bikes gone bad"

"Outside the asylum"

"Bicycle chain-gang"

"Biker gang locked up for causing a ruckus..."

"Please do not feed the bicycles."

"Amsterdam runs out of weed."

"Caged Youth"

"Lock them up and throw away the keys to there bike locks, roadhogs!"

"Despite all the rage, it's still just a bicycle cage."

"ET ain't going home now"

"When you don’t know where your towel is..."

Dangerous things

Post 8

h2g2 Guide Editors

"These bikes have all been nicked, Sarge"

"We're not going anywhere today. We're all two tyred!!"

"new quarantine rules now in force."

smiley - ok

Dangerous things

Post 9

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - snork

Dangerous things

Post 10

"More great captions on Social Media:"

Oh come on! (smiley - biggrin)

All those sites etc are for common folk ie: the populous smiley - winkeye

Social! That is here smiley - ok For the elite (smiley - winkeyesmiley - evilgrinWell some of us that is, trolls don't count)

Dangerous things

Post 11

Paigetheoracle

Nice lot of captions - even some that were funny and unexpectedsmiley - bubbly

Is that where you keep your recycling?

Dangerous things

Post 12

Careful what you say! Those bikes are sensitive. Also capable of lashing out. Why did you think we put them there?

Dangerous things

Post 13

smiley - biggrinI 1st logged in to hootoo - 29th Oct' 2004smiley - smileyWhat ? was "facebook/twitter etc etc" ??? smiley - laugh They are now common sitessmiley - biggrin

WE ain't!smiley - smiley

Dangerous things

Post 14

Twitterface

Googazon

Dangerous things

Post 15

Paigetheoracle

Somebody once melded them into Twitface, to show their disrespect, I seem to remember

Dangerous things

Post 16

They have so little shame that they would probably not even care. smiley - erm

Dangerous things

Post 17

I see in the "press" and on tv etc about either good or bad stuff "written" regarding people/persons in general or celebrities etc and the "damage" smiley - sadfaceinc' loss of life etc "it" can do via internet media etc.

One of my "many" philosophies, is I treat ALL insults as compliments! That way I get moresmiley - smiley
Plus! If someone insults me verbally as such, it BUGS them when I accept itsmiley - laughas they don't have a answer to come back atsmiley - laugh
If you don't retaliate smiley - smileythey've lost the argument smiley - winkeye

Dangerous things

Post 18

So.....

When you insult yourself, you're actually praising yourself? smiley - huh

Dangerous things

Post 19

You know me! I'm soo modest! So I win either way smiley - laugh

Dangerous things

Post 20

Of course you do.

And, you're in Yorkshire, which is about the greatest place for a Yorkshireman to be.

And they'll have to carry you out of Hootoo.

Quite a string of successes! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Dangerous things

More Conversations for Caption Challenge: Caged Transport

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more