A Conversation for Log Pile

Comments: Log Pile

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

FWR:

Textures and tones are wonderful in this one. Each log having their own superb detail but adding to the whole. A simple view given the 'bob' treatment!

DG:

What he said. Also, I love this photo because it's inviting you to look at details you wouldn't ordinarily notice as much.

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeye(and I mean it) There's more intelligence in that log pile, than a lot of local people I know smiley - smileysmiley - smiley

as one of our sayings goes - he/she is 2 sarnies short of a picnic smiley - biggrin

Post 3

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

That sounds like the Dutch proverb:

He's got them all 5 sorted out. (but they are working in shifts)

About the photo:

I like the textures and the mark of ownership.
Personally I would have either cropped off the steel bar on the left or put it in a bit more prominent, away from the edge, but who am I?

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

Yes, that is fascinating to see all the different textures in the cut-ends of the logs (including the elegant mark of ownership) smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Log Pile

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more