A Conversation for Amy P's 2019 NaJoPoMo

Amy P's 2019 NaJoPoMo-29

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Since it's the day after Thanksgiving, it is now allowable to listen to Christmas music and to prepare to decorate. The furniture in the living room has been rearranged to allow for the smiley - xmastree--which will *not* have the fragile ornaments put on this year, as there's a possibility that it will end up like the smiley, what with a new kitten in the household.

I will likely (once the storage smell has been washed out) end up wearing my Christmas tops almost every non-work day. I'd built up a decent collection while I was working as an instructional assistant, but now I have a uniform to wear. I'll probably wear one of my Christmas turtlenecks under my uniform shirt on Christmas Day, since the uniform shirt for that day will be the black one instead of the blue one (even number days are blue, odd are black)--not only does black go with more, but the black tops run larger.

Amy P's 2019 NaJoPoMo-29

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

Yes, important to make the smiley - xmastree kitten-resistant smiley - ok

Sounds a bit complicated having to wear different uniform on different day... That's good that you should get to wear a Christmas top underneath, anyway smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more