A Conversation for Metallic Mosaic

Shapes

Post 1

minorvogonpoet

I found this an intriguing picture.smiley - applause

The play of light and shade on the shapes makes it look as if the picture is changing all the time.

Shapes

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - whistle First attempt of a CD/DVD format methinks ? smiley - erm

Shapes

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I like this one a lot, too. There's something about diamond patterns that gets me hooked.

Shapes

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

Thanks everyone smiley - biggrin

Yes, it was a fascinating optical illusion in real life, and I enjoyed moving my head to play with the light on the tiles smiley - ok I'm pleased with how the photo turned out, too.

Could be early CDs indeed smiley - laugh

Shapes

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

It also reminds me of the 60's pop programs era, when "new" techno stuff came out for backgrounds to the records etcsmiley - biggrin

Shapes

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - biggrin

Shapes

Post 7

smiley - winkeyeI'm NOT that old smiley - whistle I've seen repeatssmiley - erm

Shapes

Post 8

You're as old as you feel. Just don't feel any old people. smiley - winkeye

Shapes

Post 9

smiley - roflmy body = 69yrs - my brain = teens/twenty's smiley - biggrinI ain't changing the brain for no onesmiley - smiley

Shapes

Post 10

Yes, but early twenties or late twenties? And twenty *whats*. Twenty decades would make you kind of old. smiley - winkeye

Shapes

Post 11

smiley - laughI'm only 2 brain cells in front of a plant, how would I know ?smiley - biggrin

Shapes

Post 12

If the plant is something as big as a Redwood, you wouldn't be in such bad shape. smiley - smiley

Shapes

Post 13

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meccano
smiley - laughIf I was a meccano setsmiley - biggrinThen! Some buggers built ME wrongsmiley - laugh

Shapes

Post 14

Right, wrong, we're all dust within about a hundred years of birth. Enjoy the journey while we're here.

Shapes

Post 15

smiley - smiley

As long as I can make folk smile (by my actions) then I'm happy with life as such smiley - smiley

Shapes

Post 16

It isn't just your actions, prof. Your words make me smile, too. smiley - winkeye

Shapes

Post 17

Then! I must work harder, to make both your eyes blink smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

Shapes

More Conversations for Metallic Mosaic

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more