A Conversation for Grasshopper

Neato

Post 1

Willem

These long-horned grasshoppers seem to be pretty much cosmopolitan, we have ones very much like that over here also! Fine photo!

Neato

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyegot a joke as such Tavaron smiley - smileyBut! only if allowed ? smiley - smileysmiley - ok

Neato

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too."

(Left out a letter; should have been Toto....)

Neato

Post 4

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Thanks Willem. smiley - smiley

smiley - laughTell your joke, Prof.

smiley - cheers Paol

Neato

Post 5

minorvogonpoet

I found myself helping out at a children's safari, where we teaching the children that grasshoppers have short antennae and crickets have long ones.

This one rather messes that distinction up!

Neato

Post 6

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - laugh But crickets look totally different? They have a completely different body shape. Also they live in little holes from where they can be 'tickled out' with for instance a piece of grass. Unfortunately it's the wrong season now to try to take a photo.

Neato

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - smileysmiley - winkeyeand maybe smiley - groan

Master! We are taught to forsake all monies and worthy goods and live on a hand full of rice!

True Grasshopper! But also stupid! With a hand full of Yen you can buy whole bloody rice-field...

smiley - whistle

Neato

Post 8

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

That is a mighty handsome grasshopper. In fact, I have this strange urge to mix creme de menthe with creme de cacao and drink it. smiley - run

Key: Complain about this post