A Conversation for Caption Challenge: CatzinBoxez

Simba has the answer

Post 1

Reality Manipulator

Simba my cat told me that are talking about their happy dreams of playing with their toys and using the scratch post and eating fish. As hopes of a cold winter so that they can sit in front on an open log fire.

Simba has the answer

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Look at what Amazon Prime just delivered! smiley - wow

Simba has the answer

Post 3

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Thanks, Rosa! smiley - cat I'm afraid we'll have to take them to the neighbour's for the log fire, no fireplace here. (They sit on the heating grates, though.)

Simba has the answer

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Oh Come on! You played Luke Skywalker in the X-wing last time, it's my turn now

Simba has the answer

Post 5

I asked Amazon to send me a catalog, and they shortened the order somewhat. smiley - erm

Simba has the answer

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

OH come on! Can't you see that we're smiley - cats and NOT boxer smiley - dogs smiley - doh

Simba has the answer

Post 7

hat's an interesting point, prof. What happens if cats try to occupy boxes on boxing day?smiley - yikes

Simba has the answer

Post 8

then it's the cat/dog version of the Hatfield–McCoy smiley - winkeyemaybe ?

Simba has the answer

Post 9

Couldn't peace be achieved by opening cans of tuna and luring the smiley - catsmiley - cat sway form the contested area:?

Key: Complain about this post