A Conversation for What the Dinosaur (XII)

White Mattress Production

Post 1

SashaQ - happysad

Great cartoon - made me smiley - snork and smiley - evilgrin

The footnote about White Mattress Productions was very educational!

"Explanations that the bigger the explosion and more destroyed the washing machine, the funnier it would be inexplicably fell on deaf ears." smiley - snorksmiley - rofl

Post 2

Bluebottle

Glad you're still enjoying it, and hopefully finding the story unpredictable but consistent. Beeching phoning for an ambulance a few pages ago and having one arrive is coherent storytelling, but with any luck you hadn't expected the ambulance to section and take him away smiley - winkeye

<BB<

Post 3

SashaQ - happysad

Yes unpredictable but consistent indeed - I didn't expect that, and yet it makes sense, hence the smiley - snork followed by smiley - evilgrin

smiley - ok

Post 4

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Reminds me of the Platico spoof ad.

Platico scratch remover. Makes scratches vanish from your precious records in no time... and your records vanish too…

For anyone too young to place the word "records" and what scratches do to them, please find a senior researcher and ask.

Keep up the good work. I wonder where it will go next.

Post 5

Bluebottle

Anyone wanting to know, a picture of a record can be found here:
http://h2g2.com/h2g2/blobs/A_Collection_of_Beatles_Oldies_promo.jpg

<BB<

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

And a very fine record it is too smiley - winkeye

I admire the record player, as well smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for What the Dinosaur (XII)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more