A Conversation for Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!

FWR, never hesitate to admit you could be wrong

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

I think it is excellent to consider yourself fallible in stuff, trust your beautiful and brilliant wife! Even a VR experience of swimming with dolphins can relieve chronic pain:

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/08/19/751495463/got-pain-a-virtual-swim-with-dolphins-may-help-melt-it-away

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I hope you are not bothered by chronic pain, FWR smiley - cheerup.

Over the years, I've had friends or co-workers tell me of their enjoyable visits to Istanbul. I've read novels set there ("Janissary Tree," and enjoyed a documentary called "Kedi," which is about the cats that live in Istanbul.

I'd love to see Istanbul some day, but I don't know if there will be a chance to explore the coast of Turkey.

So many places I'd like to go, and not so much energy as I used to have....

But glad you had a good time smiley - ok.

Post 3

FWR

Not me Paul, but my wife suffers....and yes, she did feel better afterwards!

Interesting link, thanks Elektra, wonderful experience, they offer sessions with disabled people as therapy.smiley - cheerssmiley - dolphin

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

Great write up, and superb photos of course - glad you and the dolphins had an excellent time smiley - dolphinsmiley - biggrin

Post 5

Well, you never know about the dolphins. They may be friendly, but are they really plotting to take over the world? smiley - evilgrin

Post 6

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

They already have the part of it they want. smiley - rolleyessmiley - dolphin

Post 7

I'm cool with that smiley - ok. I wish that we humans could refrain from filling the dolphins' home with plastic. I saw a prediction that by a certain year (2050) there will be more plastic than sea creatures in the ocean smiley - yikes.

In the movie "Bernadette, where did you go?" there's a meditation on the complicated lives of intelligent creatures such as humans and dolphins. We may be smart, but do we have to stick it to others of our kind? smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more