A Conversation for It's a Sign: Escape!

Scary

Post 1

minorvogonpoet

I find this distinctly scary. I can imagine the story - some young people struggling with puzzles, when they hear the sound of demolition starting...smiley - yikes

Scary

Post 2

Bluebottle

The brutalist building being demolished is in quite a prominent place in Southampton – opposite the West Quay shopping centre's Arundel Tower entrance and its main bus stop, however there is a little alley with the grand name of 'Spa Road' next to it. So I assume the Escape Room is actually down Spa Road somewhere and they've just got their advert on the building being demolished.

At least I hope so…smiley - handcuffssmiley - dontpanic

<BB<

Scary

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyetrends come and trends go - in every subject imaginal smiley - biggrin

Tiddly Winks and Hop Scotch WILL return smiley - laughsmiley - laughone day

Scary

Post 4

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

You probably need to memorise the phone number and have the demolishing company rescue you through the wall.

Destructive escape rooming. Could be all the rage, but might be expensive.

Last Boys vs Girls escape room adventure ended in escape for all (but only 24 seconds left for the girls).

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for It's a Sign: Escape!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more