A Conversation for Black-and-White: Bubble on Keyboard

Comments: Keyboard Bubble

Post 21

SashaQ - happysad

Reminds me of the 'Little activities that are strangely pleasurable' thread F16034?thread=3137371 smiley - biggrin

I never thought to use my slotted spoon as a bubble maker - great idea! smiley - laugh

(I already get enjoyment from my slotted spoon, because I use it when I have boiled eggs, and say 'Slotted Spoon!' when I look for it in the drawer. Boiled eggs with a baked potato is even more fun, because then I get to use my 'Joy Division Oven Glove' as well, and sing the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEag0ss9pFU - in case you didn't already know, things can get quite weird in Q-World smiley - laughsmiley - silly)

Post 22

cactuscafe

I love Q world, feel quite at home. smiley - roflsmiley - kiss

From the Joy Division oven glove (???) to the slotted spoon to the boiled eggs and baked potatoes, and all the other masterpieces of Q world.

Post 23

SashaQ - happysad

I'm very glad smiley - biggrin

h2g2 is fantastic for bringing worlds together, so that Q-World is not too far away from the Cactus Café World, or the Black and White World, etc, etc smiley - magic

Post 24

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

If you blinked, you missed Joy Division: Formed in 1976, released debut album in 1979, dissolved when key performed died in 1980. Group dissolved the same year, reforming as New Order with combination of old and new people.

And I thought the Eagles crashed and burned quickly! smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Black-and-White: Bubble on Keyboard

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more