A Conversation for It's a Sign: Poo Museum

In hot weather, stay clear of the fans

Post 1

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I wouldn't go out of my way to visit that place, but if they should have a sale when my gardens need fertilizer.....

Post 2

Bluebottle

The museum must be feeling flush as it is now moving to new premises – leaving their old site Vacant. They're having a Big Push to have everything ready by opening day and they won't paper over the cracks. Must be driving them round the u-bend.

<BB<

Post 3

If their old landlord made them leave because of rising rents, the Museum could say "Uranus off." smiley - cross

Post 4

Bluebottle

The reason they're heading to their Number Two site is that they were based in the zoo and are now establishing themselves as an independent attraction.

<BB<

Post 5

smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 6

I should not have laughed so hard smiley - blush

Knowing what kind of droppings are present can help identify the animal that left them. The ones in my garden phlox were left by rabbits. The ones here and there in my house are from mice.

I have also *seen* the rabbits and the mice, so I'm certain about the animals responsible. smiley - smiley

Post 7

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - laugh Great sign and great puns about the Number Two site smiley - rofl

Post 8

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

DENZIL! You've missed the bloody "L" off

Post 9

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - doh Missing the "L" off is one thing, but who wants to "cue" to visit a museum of coloured balls ?

Post 10

Be very careful how you spell when you're making signs. Just one letter separates defection from defecation.

Key: Complain about this post