A Conversation for Caption Challenge: You Don't Have to Shout!

Hunters have developed the first "Pointer Goose"

Post 1

bobstafford

Breaking news!

Hunters have developed the first "Pointer Goose".

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - snork

Post 3

bobstafford

Nice photo!

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

OK! Just because I honk often! Don't mean to say I drink booze a lot smiley - erm

Post 5

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I'm pensive about waterfowl today. In addition to the duckling whose demise was due to my stupidity, I later hit a Canada Goose while I was driving along the highway. It smacked unto my windshield, though it didn't penetrate. I'd be surprised if it survived the incident. smiley - sadface

Geese are fairly smart. They ca be trained as weeders on farms. I think that they can be counted on to eat grass in the corn rows.

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

years ago, me and some mates were going fishing, my car was the transport and I hit a partridge (well it sort of flew into the radiator ) I stopped and a mate said it's dead and that's in the pot tonightsmiley - smiley we carried on and about 10 mins later smiley - dontpanic it was only knocked out and from the open glovebox where it was put, it started to fly about inside the car (we were on a motorwaysmiley - laugh) pulled on hard-shoulder fastsmiley - biggrinthe mate that said it was for the potsmiley - winkeyecaught it and smiley - ermput it out of it's misery NOW it's for the pot he said smiley - whistle

Post 7

Well, you shouldn't grouse about a free meal. smiley - whistle

Post 8

smiley - winkeyea wing and a prayer, I never got a taste of it smiley - wah

Post 9

Just don't quail if you see a big bird.

Post 10

I've just sussed it out smiley - smiley It's a picture of a Scottish birdsmiley - laugh A Mongoose smiley - erm

"hoots mon" etcsmiley - winkeye

Post 11

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

You are far too close to Scotland to get away with that joke. smiley - rofl

Post 12

curses Moriarty, foiled againsmiley - sadface

Post 13

I think I know the goose in that picture. smiley - yikes

Post 14

"Pointer goose"

There's the dog! There's the dog! SHOOT! There's the dog! SHOOT! Aw you quazy wabbit!!

Post 15

When I was in elementary school, I remember that the principal was called "Goosey."

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Caption Challenge: You Don't Have to Shout!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more