A Conversation for Writing Right with Dmitri: The Lineaments of Gratified Desire

Blame the writers

Post 1

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I can't tell you how much I was looking forward to the feature film "Bewitched" (having been an ardent fan of the tv series). Imagine my disappointment with the pairing of Nicole Kidman and Will Ferrell as Samanthasmiley - witch and Darrin. Kidman was great, magic even (you saw what I did there). But Ferrell (who got paid more than Kidman did for the moviesmiley - grr) was a royal pain whom no self-respecting witch would have fallen in love with. Their pairing was so bad they won the Razzie for Worst Screen Couple.

smiley - wah

Blame the writers

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - laugh Oh, yeah. I remember wondering what er, possessed those people to do that...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Writing Right with Dmitri: The Lineaments of Gratified Desire

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more