A Conversation for And the Moon, on the Breast of the New-Fallen Snow…

Impressionist

Post 1

minorvogonpoet

This is lovely - like an impressionist painting. smiley - smiley

Impressionist

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Thanks, MVP. smiley - laugh I guess digital doesn't have to mean 'dull'.

Impressionist

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Newfallen snow has breasts? Who knew?

Impressionist

Post 4

Henry Livingston, Jr. smiley - laugh He's the man who wrote 'The Night Before Christmas'.

Yes, people used to believe it was Clement Clarke Moore. Moore hated kids.... He just got credit for the poem by accident. smiley - winkeye

Impressionist

Post 5

bobstafford

Now that is a extremely impressive image well done smiley - ok

Impressionist

Post 6

Thanks, Bob. smiley - smiley

Impressionist

Post 7

"Henry Livingston, Jr. laugh He's the man who wrote 'The Night Before Christmas'" [Dmitri]

There has been more and more research recently into the authorship of that poem. The 21st century has been the time when it was decided.
http://www.valleybreeze.com/2014-12-22/north-providence/local-family-our-ancestor-wrote-night-christmas#.XBcRRVxKi1s

Impressionist

Post 8

smiley - ok Good article, thanks!

I'd run across this research in a New York State historical journal. smiley - smiley It's a convincing argument.

Impressionist

Post 9

The Livingstons are going to give me a headache. Robert R Livingston helped draft the Declaration of Independence, and Philip Livingston signed it. There are *three* prominent Henry B Livingstons (1748-1828 and 1757-1823 and a third one who died in 1831).

smiley - headhurts

Impressionist

Post 10

SashaQ - happysad

"I guess digital doesn't have to mean 'dull'."

No indeed! Great effect - almost like Pointillism. The colour contrasts are pleasing to my eyes as well smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for And the Moon, on the Breast of the New-Fallen Snow…

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more