A Conversation for Rosa Baggins NaJoPoMo 2018

Moving Weather Comment....

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

...from previous forum. smiley - rofl

This reminds me of TH White:

'You must remember that this was in the old Merry England of Gramarye, when the rosy barons ate with their fingers, and had peacocks served before them with all their tail feathers streaming, or boars' heads with the tusks stuck in again—when there was no unemployment because there were too few people to be unemployed—when the forests rang with knights walloping each other on the helm, and the unicorns in the wintry moonlight stamped with their silver feet and snorted their noble breaths of blue upon the frozen air. Such marvels were great and comfortable ones. But in the Old England there was a greater marvel still. The weather behaved itself.'

Post 2

minorvogonpoet

I wish we did have Ents to protect forests. smiley - smiley

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

So I do, including the female Ents.smiley - smiley

Post 4

A word about these 'chionophiles'...they can have it. smiley - cross

It started YESTERDAY with the snow. smiley - grr Which is too early for me. Especially as our furnace blower motor picked yesterday to expire.

Now we have heat, but I'm hating on the snow. smiley - winkeye

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

In the UK snow is a rarity and it invokes with me happy memories as a child in the 1960's and an adolescent of the winter 1978/1979.

Post 6

Aha. I suspected as much. smiley - laugh

I've just posted this video in my journal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb4VZDT1-1o

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Rosa Baggins NaJoPoMo 2018

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more